2.3

Jeet was 7 years younger than Abhishek and hence very pampered by him since his birth.

For Jeet, Abhishek was his everything. His second father, his role model, his support system, his confidant, everything.

But right now, at this moment Abhishek felt like beating his brother. Why? Because that naughty brat had his arm around his Piya's shoulder and was talking to her like she was his long lost friend.

But what irked him what that she too enjoyed and laughed with him as if he was her childhood buddy.

"So Piya? I can call you that right?"

"No you can't. It's Ms. Chaturvedi for you."

Abhishek grumbled which was ignored royally by Jeet.

"So Piya now that we are friends why not celebrate it? Let's go out somewhere. Dinner with me?"

He asked and now Abhishek couldn't take it anymore. How dare he ask her out. Even Abhishek hadn't done that till now.

"Ok! Enough guys! Jeet she isn't going anywhere with you. Piya you are coming with me and you Mr. Jeet Chauhan are going home and completing the internship work that I gave you."

Jeet smirked and said.

"It's not Piya bhai. It's Ms. Chaturvedi. Remember?"

He teased his brother and Abhishek glared at him.

"She is MY secretary."

He said in a dangerous voice that shouldn't have sent shivers down her spine but it did. A good shiver.

"Haan I know. But she is MY friend na. She is coming with me for dinner. Right Piya?"

"No she isn't. She is coming with me for an important discussion. Right Piya?"

He too asked and Piya looked betweeb both of them. She sighed and turned to Jeet.

"I would love to have dinner with you but abhi I am on work duty. So I'll have to go. But Saturdays and Sundays I am off work. And tab my family and friends are my priority so we can have lunch or dinner on either of the days."

She said cheering up one of the men and the other groaned in annoyance. Why does she have to eat with this idiot? She has never eaten with me.

"Can we leave now?"

Piya nodded at the grumpy man and they left towards his room. Without a warning he removed his kurta leaving her shocked and groaned.

"Why do you have to eat with him? And how can you become friends with him so easily?"

Piya almost chuckled at how he was complaining. She had never seen him show so many expressions and today he was doing it again and again.

"Why not? He seems to be a good man. Is he not Sir?"

Abhishek turned away groaning. She trapped him. He couldn't say that Jeet wasn't a good man. He himself had raised him to be a gentleman. But he didn't want to say the opposite either. What if she starts liking him instead?

"Why are you calling me Sir? My name is Abhishek."

"I know that Sir. But you are my boss."

She looked away because he was in his shorts now. She heard the bathroom door closing and sighed in relief. Why was he suddenly giving her a strip tease.

He came out dressed in his pants and shirt while buttoning the shirt up. He looked straight at her making her nervous and walked towards her with slow, predatory steps.

"Call me Abhishek from now on."

"But Sir-"

"It's an order!"

He whispered and she got mum. They shared an intense eyelock which she broke and ran out mumbling an ok.

She stood against a wall and panted. What had gotten into him? Why was he suddenly behaving this way?

Before she could process anu further she was called by her parents and the three left for home shortly after.

Thankfully he did not do anything extreme after that but the demands and grumpiness continued.

Also, she realised he was like this only in front of her. If someone else was with them he would go back to his expressionless self.

Two months into her job and she was loving it here. Also the man who first introduced her to her work, Vinay. He became her good friend and they had their lunch together in the office cafeteria much to someone's annoyance.

Till now Vinay was a great asset to Abhishek and the company but now his closeness with Piya was bothering him. What if she starts liking him? He definitely is into her.

But he couldn't call them out because they didn't compromise on their work. They either met during lunch or after work. Both of where his jurisdiction ended.

"Sir? You called?"

Piya entered his cabin but Abhishek didn't look up. He continued typing on his laptop and said.

"Yes. Book two tickets for Italy. Business class. For two days later."

Piya made a note of it and asked.

"On whose name sir?"

He now looked up and said.

"Mine and yours. We have to get the deal with the Italian clients finalised. Also contact with the Project Department Head and confirm about who is presenting the deal. Ask him if he's available on the dates and if he is book his tickets too. Get this done at the earliest."

Piya nodded and went back to her cabin. She first of all contacted the Department Head as instructed and got the information of the person handling the presentation. She then contacted him and confirmed his presence. She informed him about the meeting and then booked three business class tickets for the three of them."

She mailed the same to Abhishek and messaged him about it. She received his Ok and then sent the same message to the person who'd accompany them and recieved his acknowledgement too.

She would be visiting Italy. She squealed internally. Although she knew it was for business but its Italy duh! She can roam around after work right?

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️