16.7

Aamya looked at him and slowly shook her head. She was already his. And she trusted him.

"Good! Now that it out!"

Her heart felt like it would come out of her chest from the way it was beating. She had never been close to any man like this.

She slowly pulled his boxers down looking into his eyes. When it too pooled near his feet he pushed both the items away and her eyes went to his erection.

He was huge and beautiful. And very hard. She just sat there not moving an inch and admiring him.

Aumveer held her hand and put it on his erection slowly pumping it. Aamya felt like she would die of shyness. But when she heard his groans of pleasure her confidence increased and so did her pace.

She bit her lip and pumped him harder and faster, squeezing and fisting in between.

"Fuck! Yes! Just like that!"

He moaned and clutched her hair. Her lips parted in pleasure seeing him like this. He unbuttoned his shirt too and threw it away standing butt naked in front of her without an ounce of shame. Instead he was enjoying it.

He held her hand to stop her and looked into her eyes before commanding.

"Suck me baby!"

She bit her lip and muttered slowly.

"I-I don't know...how to."

"It's okay. Just open up for me."

He said and her lips parted a little. He put his tip near her lips and she involuntarily stuck out her tongue to lick the head.

He groaned at her little action and she seemed to gain courage from it. She kissed it next and he threw his head back as she slowly took him in her mouth.

He knew she'd never done this before. Her movements showed it. And he felt a sudden possessiveness rush through him. She was his to ruin and taint.

"Fuck! Ami! You're too good baby!"

He realised she had a praise kink. She liked to be praised. She took him a little more deeper but gagged a little.

He felt himself close and clutched her hair in a tight grip as he took control and fucked her mouth.

She had tears streaming down her face as his intensity and the gag reflex. He pulled out and she panted heavily as he came on her chest sodding her top with his cum.

He helped her up and pulled her top over her head making her gasp.

He threw her on the bed while hovering over her and kissed her hard.

His hands moved down to her legs and he pulled her shorts down along with her panties making her gasp between the kiss.

Smirking at her he moved down and round her arms around her thighs holding her in place and licked her pussy without any warning. She gasped and moaned as he tongue fucked her.

"Oh! Oh God! Veer!"

She moaned. How many girls did he do this to? She felt jealous and spoke without thinking.

"Where did you learn this? Anhhh! How-how many girls have you done this to?"

He smirked at her jealous tone and bit her clit making her shiver and mewl before replying.

"Natural talents baby. You're my first. I never had time for dating and stuff."

Feeling satisfied she laid back and enjoyed the pleasure he was giving her.

The aftermath had them cuddling with content smiles on their face. Aumveer looked at her and Aamya looked away smiling shyly. Now that she thought about it that was pretty bold of her.

"Veer?"

He hummed while continuing to rub her back.

"My cheeks hurt."

He bit his lip to control his smile and she hit his chest.

"Don't laugh! You were so rough back there."

She said remembering how he rammed into her mouth.

"Sorry baby! I lost control. Are you okay Sana?"

He asked genuinely concerned and she smiled nodding.

"I'll be fine by morning. Just a little sore."

The two were back home and much more closer now. Aamya still wasn't sure where this relationship was going. She didn't know what he felt for her. He hasn't tried anything physical after that day. But he was extremely touchy and vocal about his needs now.

She didn't want to spoil whatever they had by asking him. She was just content that they were exclusive. Even if for some time but he was hers. Only hers.

Aamya was sitting in their room completing her office work when he entered. She gave him a wide smile and chirped.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

He replied with equal enthusiasm making her giggle. He smirked mischeviously and put his hand inside his jacket pocket and took a box out. He put it on the side table and she looked at him wide eyed.

"V-Veer? Ye kya hai?"

"Things we'd need tonight."

He said winking at her and went to the washroom to freshen up leaving a blushing Aamya behind.

Her gaze went to the box of condoms again and she bit her lip. They were going to do it tonight? She has hurt that first time hurt. Will he be rough like the other day? Will he give her aftercare? She heard girls loved aftercare.

"Stop imagining things Ami. Kuch ghanto mai feel hi kr rhi ho waise bhi. Come and have dinner abhi. You'll need a lot energy tonight."

He said making her more red than she already was.

She quietly followed him. They had their dinner with him looking at her intensely the whole time. Aamya somehow gulped her food down with his hot, intense eyes boring into hers all the while.

As she picked her plate up to put it in the sink he too got up. He let her go in first and followed behind. Her chest heaved at every step.

She put the dishes in the sink and washed her hands and face when she felt him behind her. He put his dishes in the sink while still standing behind her and breathing down her neck making her breathing go haywire. He was teasing her. And she knew this.

**************************************
The reader wanted dirty and detailed. So dirty and detailed it is.🙂

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️