16.5

A few weeks have passed since Aamya's first meet with his grandmother and their first kiss.

Since then he had been unable to keep his hands off to himself. As if a switch was turned on. He kissed her at every opportunity he got. Not that she ever complained. Not like she ever will.

It was a Wednesday and Aumveer was home for a change but still working on his laptop when Aamya came out of the room jumping with happiness.

She stood in front of him and squealed jumping on her feet. Siddharth didn't look up but answered.

"I don't understand a word you're saying Ami. Aaram se bolo."

She calmed down a little and said.

"Do din baad Taylor Swift ka concert hai. Mujhe jaana hai waha. Jaau?"

He just hummed absent mindedly and she squealed in happiness again.

"Yayyyyy! You're the best! I love you. Bye now let me pack my bags."

She said jumping back and this got his attention.

"Hold on! Pack your bags? For where?"

"Delhi."

She replied casually as if she hadn't just given him a heart attack. He frowned and asked.

"Delhi kyu jaana hai?"

She gave him a look that said that he was stupid.

"Kyunki concert Delhi mai hai na buddu."

He went back to his work on the laptop and said.

"Aur ye details pehle dene ki nhi hoti?"

She pouted and walked near him.

"Kyu? Does that change your answer? Please Veer mujhe sach mai jaana hai. I Looooove Taylor Swift."

He hummed and continued working. She held his arm and shook him. He without looking up from his laptop asked.

"Tickets book krwa li concert ki?"

"Abhi nhi."

"Mat krwana."

She gasped and made a crying face.

"Nhi! Veer please. I really want to go. I promise I'll be a good girl."

He looked up and smirked at her.

"Oh I'll make sure of that."

"Huh?"

"I have booked our tickets to Delhi and to the concert."

He replied giving her a shock this time.

"Kab?"

"Abhi."

He said turning the laptop to face her. A wide grin started forming on her face and jumped on his lap putting the laptop aside making him laugh at her excitement.