Epilogue

*3 years later*

Agastya sat outside the ward with his legs moving up and down due to nervousness.

He closed his eyes hearing her ear piercing screams. His one hand was clenched in a fist near his face and the other clutching his mother's hand trying to gain pateince and courage to listen to her screams.

He wished he could do something about it but right now even the most fearful mafia of the country felt helpless.

His ears perked up and he looked up when her screams suddenly stopped. A few second later another cry was heard and his eyes teared up.

An exhausted Ryna was shifted to the private ward and the nurse handed over the little bundle of joy wrapped in a cotton cloth to Agastya.

He looked at his son's sleeping face and a sob escaped his lips. He felt a hand caress his back and he looked at his mother.

"Look at him mumma. He is so-so-so beautiful."

He whispered the last word and wiped his tears. He went inside the room where Ryna was sleeping.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered.

"Thank you so much baby. Thank you for making me the most happiest. I was a monster. You made me a man. And now our son made me a complete man. I love you jaan."

He pecked her lips and sat there admiring his son. He pecked his little nose and the baby scrunched his face probably because his beard pricked his soft skin.

Agastya chuckled and made a mental note to shave. He didn't want to hurt his son.

His admiring session came to an end when the door was barged open by two panting men. They probably ran here.

"Where is my grandson?"

They asked together and Agastya smiled showing the little boy in his arms.

"Let me hold him."

They again said together and glared at each other.

"I will hold him first."

They again said together and the competition grew stronger. Agastya got his head mentally.

"Its my first grandchild Raichand."

Angad argued and Namish too argued back.

"He is my first grandchild too. I'll hold him first."

"Papa! You guys are going to wake Ryna and him up."

Agastya gritted his teeth and the two looked at him.

"Mai dada hu. Mera pehla haq banta hai."

Namish said proudly but Angad snickered.

"No way! Its my daughter who bore all the pain to bring him in this world. I get to hold him first."

"It was my son who made him. I have more rights."

They argued back and forth and Agatya finally meddled.

"You both aren't going to hold him first. The foremost right will be the grandmothers'."

He said and both the ladies stepped forward. Namish's mother took the baby in her arms and cooed at him followed by Ryna's mother and the two men stood beside them pouting.

In the meantime Ryna too woke up. Agastya helped her sit and she smiled looking at her baby in his grandmother's arms.

"Hamari bari kab aayegi?"

Namish asked getting impatient now. The baby was handed over to him and he smiled proudly looking at his grandson. Angad too held him and smiled through tears in his eyes.

"Thank you beta ji."

Namish said patting Ryna's head who smiled tiredly. Although tired she had that glow on her face.

"Take care of him and my daughter Raichand."

Angad smiled through his tears and said while looking at the little boy.

"With my life."

He mumbled as a promise.

*8 months later*

It felt like just yesterday when Ryna gave birth to their son and now Kabir was 8 months old. He could sit on his own support and could stand using the support of things. He blabbered things in his own language and could pronounce mumma and dadda.

Agastya didn't want him to grow so fast but seemed like time was running and he was growing so quickly.

Ryna came back from her meeting and entered the room to find it empty. She frowned and entered the bathroom and saw the most beautiful sight in front of her.

Her man in the bathtub and her baby in his mini bathrub floating in the main bathtub. That's how they took a bath usually.

Ryna too stripped and entered inside sitting in front of Agastya with her back against his chest.

"Hello mommy!"

Agastya whispered and kissed her neck and she smiled.

"Hi daddy!"

She whispered seductively and then leaned in to place a loud kiss on Kabir's cheeks who squealed and splashed water shouting.

"Mumma!"

"Haan mera bacha."

She cooed and he kicked his legs happily.

"Where is papa's kiss?"

Agastya whispered in her ear and she turned around pecking his lips. They had a fun shower. Without any naughty stuff. Their son is right there guy. Get your minds out of the gutter.

Agastya and Ryna's parents were invited for dinner and so the two started preparing for it.

"Kabir likes me shoulder rides more."

"Nhi! He likes my horse back rides. Hai na Kabir?"

Angad cooed at the little boy and their wives slapped their foreheads. These two would never change.

"No way! He enjoys my shoulder rides more. Right Kabir?"

Namish too wasn't ready to back out. Kabir looked between the two of them trying to understand what these two humans were blabbering.

"Dadda!"

He finally squealed seeing his father coming out of the kitchen. Agastya picked him up and Kabir slumped against him keeping his head on his shoulder.

"Looks like he loves his papa's arms the most."

Agastya's mother teased the two men who scowled at Agastya. Agastya smirked and kissed his son's head.

"Aakhir beta kis ka hai."

He teased the two who groaned and said.

"We know this is your doing. Tune hi patti padhai iss chhote se bache ko."

Namish scowled making everyone chuckle. Unlike most sons Kabir was closer to his father and Agastya never denied the attention at all.
**************************************
The story is over. I hope you guys liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️