13.6

It's been a few months since Adhyay had started shooting for his new series. Since then his schedule got busier than usual and they couldn't meet every Sunday like they did before.

It was Mishika's off today since she didn't have any scenes for the day so she decided to surprise Adhyay by meetin him on the set of his series.

She was really excited for his reaction and asked the driver to park the car.

"Mujhe thoda time lag jaayega. Aap yaha gaadi park kr do."

She got out and went inside after instructing her driver. She asked the guard about where the shooting was going on.

She grinned with excitement and walked on the set. There he was. The scene was being shot and he was in his role.

"Kya chahti ho tum? Tumhare pairo mai gir jaau? That's what you want?"

He spoke his dialogue looking at his co-star. She pushed him acting her part and yelled.

"You are the most selfish jerk that I have ever seen. Apne alawa kisi aur ki nhi padi tumhe. You can only care about your own self. I hate-"

Mishika was so engrossed in the scene that she audibly gasped when Adhyay pushed the girl on the bed and climbed on top of her pinning her down.

Her eyes widened and she felt jealousy seep through her veins.

"Shut up!"

She heard his deep, husky, bed voice as he shut the lamp off drowning the set in darkness.

"CUT!"

The lights were back on and Adhyay was almost 3 feet away from the girl. But Mishika couldn't forget the scene. It was imprinted in her brain now.

Adhyay was going back to his vanity when his gaze fell on her. He looked shocked at first, he rubbed his eyes to confirm she was here. It had been so long that he had seen her.

When she still didn't disappear a wide grin broke out on his face and walked to her in a fast pace.

She realised he was coming her way and she ran out. He frowned but followed her and caught her midway.

"Hey! Bina mile jaa rhi thi?"

He said and leaned in to peck her lips but she pushed him and looked at him with anger.

"Kya hua Mishika? Baby you ok?"

"Don't! I was so excited to meet you. Surprise krna chahti thi but instead mujhe surprise mil gaya."

He frowned and cupped her face.

"Kya keh rhi ho? I can't understand a word."

"I came here to surprise you but instead you were in bed with that girl."

His smile fell and his palms came down from her face.

"Don't make it sound like I was cheating on you. It was a scene and that's it. Aur aisa nhi hai ki maine tumhe bataya nhi tha. You knew there were going to be mature scenes."

"And I thought that you signed a non-kissing-policy."

She countered and he spoke in a slightly raised voice getting pissed by her accusations.

"I did! And I am sticking to it. Lekin mai har scene avoid nhi kr skta. I am an actor Mishika. And so are you. Tumhe out of all the people aise behave nhi krna chahiye. You know this is important in our profession. It's not like you don't romance your co-star on screen. It was two minute scene."

He fell mum when he saw tears in her eyes. He held her hand but she repulsed back and he looked at her helplessly.

"Mishika please yaar! What is it? Tell me."

"I am going back."

She whispered and ran out ignoring his pleas.

"Mishika! Please! Ruko! Baby wait! Listen to me! Mishika!"

He sighed tiredly and rubbed his palm on his face. He didn't even know what wrong he did.

Mishika reached her home and went straight to her room. She fell on the bed and cried in her pillow. She didn't know why she was crying. It wasn't a big deal and moreover he didn't do anything wrong. It was their profession.

She didn't know when she slept crying. She woke up in the evening and now as she thought of it all she felt stupid to react that way.

She sighed and felt guilty of acting that way with him. She had just picked her phone up for calling him when her mother came and told that Adhyay was there.

She rushed outside and saw him standing in the living room. She ran straight into his arms and he held her securely hugging her tightly and hiding his face in her neck.

She felt him visibly relax as if a big piece of weight was lifted off his shoulder.

"I am sorry. I don't know why I reacted that way. I was just so excited to see you amd when I got there tumhe aise dekh kr I felt so jealous. I am sorry Adhyay."

"Thank God! I thought you were never going to talk to me the way you left. Gosh! I couldn't work properly. I love you so much."

"I love you too. And I am sorry."

"It's fine baby. We have our highs and lows."

He kissed her head and pulled back. He cupped her face and whispered.

"But this made me realise something. It might be a little early and we can wait until you want but I want to do this."

He said confusing her. He smiled and looked into her eyes with utmost sincerity and love.

"Marry me Mishika! I want people to know you're mine and that I am yours."

She felt tears clog her throat and hugged him tightly.

"Me too Adhyay. But this is the beginning of our careers and I want us to get stablize first. Can we do that?"

He nodded and kissed her head.

"Anything you want. And anything until I get to finally have you."

She smiled and rubbed her nose with his.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️