9.5

She bit her lip and he realised what he said. Clearing his throat he got up only for her to hold his wrist.

"Thodi der mere paas baith jaaiye."

She said and he looked at her raising her eyebrows making her go nervous and leave his wrist.

He sat beside her and she grinned. Getting close to him she hugged his torso making him smile a little.

She gasped and said.

"You smiled!"

His smile fell and he got serious.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did!"

"I didn't!"

"You did Karan. And its ok. Tax nhi lagta smile krne ka. Why are you such a grump!"

She grumbled and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"What did you say?"

She looked at him confidently and said.

"Grump! Jo aap hai! Mana ki mujhe chahiye tha aisa pati lekin aisa bhi nhi."

He frowned at her words. What was this woman trying to say?

"I wanted a husband who would be grumpy for the world but all smiles for me. I wanted a husband who be all glares for the world but love eyed for me. I wanted a husband who didn't like other people but demands my attention like a child does."

He gave her an incredulous look and said.

"Koi sense ban rhi hai tumhari baaton ki?"

She nodded and he rolled his eyes.

"But kismat toh dekho meri. Kya chahiye tha aur mila kya? Aisa aadmi jo ye bhi accept krne ko taiyar nhi hai ki wo mere liye kya feel krta hai."

She fake cried and he scowled.

"I don't feel anything for you."

She raised her eyebrows in challenge and smirked. Leaving his waist she got up and straddled it instead.

He looked at her shocked at her bold move. His hands went to her waist and she smirked seeing his shocked expression.

"You don't feel anything for me?"

He gulped and shook his head and she kept her palm on his chest over his heart.

"Then why is your heart beating like crazy when I am close to you?"

She asked in a husky whisper and kissed his head.

"Why did you heart skip a beat at my touch?"

Her one hand which was on his shoulder moved down his bicep and rested on his bare arm and she kissed his cheek letting her lips linger there.

"Why do you feel goosebumps when I kiss you?"

She asked pecking his lips and he turned her around in a swift motion caging her between him and the bed.

She gasped when he parted her legs to settled between them.

"You're right! You do affect me. But it is only attraction Preeta. I don't feel anything. I can't feel anything."

He said and started peppering kisses down her neck distracting her from the conversation she planned.

His hands moved inside her tshirt and she shivered at the feel of his warm hands on her skin.

His hands inchedd upwards and upwards and cupped her breast giving it a firm squeeze making her moan.

The atmosphere in the room was increasing even though the AC was on full blast.

Nipping and biting at her neck and leaving his marks there he proceeded to pull up her shirt only to be stopped by him.

"You don't want this?"

He asked confused. She smiled at him and bit her lip.

"I do. I want this Karan. But not like this. Before your body I want you. I want all your pains and sufferings that you have been hiding inside you. I want your emotions and your love. Please Karan."

She whispered and he felt his eyes getting moist at her soft tone. No one has ever been so soft with him except his mother.

And he missed her terribly. Everytime he closes his eyes the scene of her burning plays in front of his eyes making everything in him shiver.

He got off her and sat on the edge of the bed. She corrected her clothes and sat behind him looking at him in defeat.

"She left me. And I miss her."

He spoke up after a long break. She looked at him wide eyed. He was opening up.

For the next 30 minutes it was him who spoke. He said everything he couldn't in all these years and she just heard them with tears flowing down her eyes.

She hugged him from behind and he cried holding her palms to his chest.

"Why did she leave me? Ek baar bhi ye nhi laga unhe ki mai kaise rahunga unke bina? She left me all alone."

Preeta wiped her tears and turned him to face her. She wiped his tears and cupped his face.

"She didn't leave you alone Karan. She left you with papa-"

"He only cares about his work and nothing else."

Preeta shook her head and tried to defend him but Karan got up looked at her like an angry child demanding something from his mother.

"I don't like him. Don't take his side."

She smiled slightly at his childish demanding and nodded.

She hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his torso and keeping her head on his chest.

Sighing in relief he too hugged her back.

"Aren't you going to tell me how weak I am?"

He asked after some time and she looked at him knowing why he asked this.

She shook her head and smiled.

"No! Because you are not weak. Showing your emotions doesn't make you weak Karan, it makes you alive. Aur waise bhi everyone has a different way to deal with different situations. Aap na pehle baith jaaiye. You are too tall."

She said in between making him laugh at the suddeness. She smiled seeing his laugh and said.

"You look good when you laugh."

His smile fell and he said.

"I haven't laughed in years."

She smirked mischievously and said.

"Ahaan! Let's make you laugh then. Are you ticklish?"

He shook his head looking away and she bit her lip tickling his waist making him burst out laughing. He was extremely ticklish.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️