8.6

Varsha didn't know how to react or what to say so she just looked at him. Her own eyes getting glassy with tears.

"I didn't know tumhe kaise face kru without letting my feelings show and so I stopped meeting you. I stopped using social media because I didn't want to see anyone else with you. I didn't attend your wedding kyunki nhi dekh skta tha tumhe kisi aur ka hote huye."

Tears fell her eyes and he parked the car in front of her house. His eyes filled with unshed tears.

"Agar aa bhi jaata toh dil ke tukde wapas le jaane ki himmat nhi thi. I can let you go for your happiness lekin seeing you with anyone else would kill me Varsha. Wo 30 din when you were married to that bastard mere liye ek ek saal jaise the."

He gulped the lump in his throat and wiped his tears.

"Har din ye sochke ki he would be the one living the life I wanted with you, he would be the one holding you in his arms made me die a thousand deaths Varsha. Every fucking day. But I was quiet. Kyunki mujhe laga ki tum khush ho. And that was what mattered to me."

She bit back the sob and cried silently. The man she loved at one point betrayed her such that she couldn't trust the word anymore. And this man here has been in love with her but never said anything because of her happiness.

"Why do you love me so much? I don't even deserve it."

He cupped her face joining her forehead with his.

"You deserve the world Varsha. You deserve every happiness and all the smiles."

He said wiping her tears softly with his thumb.

"And I want to be the one to give it to you. Please! Just give me one chance."

She started to say something but he said.

"Just one chance Varsha. Bas kuch mahine. Just some time. You don't want to be my girlfriend that's fine. Just let me be your boyfriend and let me show you what love actually feels like. Please!"

She released a wavered breath and whispered.

"Okay!"

He looked at her and asked.

"Okay?"

She nodded and said.

"Okay!"

He smiled and hugged her kissing the side of her head again and again and muttering I love yous all along.

"Varsha? Can I kiss you?"

He asked and she looked in his eyes and then his lips and then back into his eyes.

"Okay."

She whispered and he smiled leaning in.

He kissed her so softly that she felt like she would melt. She felt lightheaded due to the passionate kiss.

He kissed her for a few seconds before pulling back.

"I love you."

He whispered and she smiled slightly.

She entered her home and was met with her mother.

"I saw you! Kya kr rhi thi tu? That boy is younger than you. How can you even-"

"Why do you think mai aapki baat sunungi? Bhul gye aap ki ye sab kuch aapki wajah se hi ho rha hai. Ki aapki wajah se hi aaj mere upar divorcee ka tag hai."

Her mother got quiet and Varsha chuckled mockingly.

"Aap mere liye decisions lene ka haq tabhi kho chuke the jab aapne mujhe shaadi ke liye force kia tha aur paiso ko apni beti ki consent aur khushiyon ke aage choose kia tha."

She said and went to her room.

It was at dinner when her father spoke to her for the first time in four years.

"Mai nhi chahta ki tum Eshaan se koi rishta rakho."

Varsha rolled her eyes and said.

"Aur aapko aisa kyu lagta hai ki mujhe farak padta hai aap kya chahte hai kya nhi?"

"Samajh thukega hum pr. Chhoti umar ke ladke se affair kr rhi ho."

He yelled banging the table. She too got up in anger and banged it harshly.

"Tab kaha tha ye samaj jab meri zabardasti shaadi ek already shaadishuda insaan se krwa di gayi bina uske baare mai sahi se inquiry kiye just because uske paas paisa tha."

His father looked at her with anger in his eyes which she returned.

"Listen Mr. Gupta. You don't decide for me anymore. I do whatever I want to. Society be fucked!"

She said making her mother look at her wide eyed. Varsha knew her father hated women cursing and this was the reason she did it.

She started walking back to her room when she heard.

"Agar uss ladke ke saath rishta rakhna hai toh mere ghar mai koi jagah nhi hai tumhare liye."

He declared and Varsha turned to him with a smile.

"Thank you. Yahi chahti thi mai. Jisse aap kal ko ye na kahe ki maine ghar chhod dia. Aap khud nikaal rhe hai mujhe. Ab finally mera aapse koi rishta nhi rahega."

She said and started packing her bags. Tears fell her eyes. She was so wrong to expect her parents to support her atleast when she wanted to be happy.

Packing her bags she sat on the bed sniffing. She dialled Eshaan's number.

"Hey! Wassup?"

"Eshaan?"

"Varsha? Kya hua? You cried?"

His cheerful tone turned worried and she heard shuffling behind him.

"Do you have an empty guest room at home?"

"Why are you asking that? Actually chhodo. Mai aa rha hu waha."

"Eshaan? Can I stay with you for some time?"

He sighed and said.

"Ofcourse meri jaan. You can stay forever."

He said so softly and with so much love that she cried. Even her parents didn't love her this much.

Eshaan was there in 20 mins and was loading her stuff in his car while her parents glared at him.

She glared back and came to stand in front of Eshaan. She pulled him down by his collar placing a soft kiss on his lips making him and her parents look at her wide eyed.

He grinned sheepishly while her parents fumed in anger at her daughter's blatant display of affection.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️