15.5

The number of comments on the previous chapter. Wow!!❤️ I got so many requests for double update so here you go!❤️🤫
I am glad that you guys are understanding the situation all of them are in. But in the end I write so that you guys get an escape from reality. This story touched many aspects and I am glad I could bring forward something so important.
But yaar enjoy the story as fiction ab😅.
P.S.: Ladna mat bas!
**************************************
Naman was sitting on the terrace off his home staring into oblivion when he felt an arm wrap around his bicep and a head rest on his shoulder.

He didn't have to look up to see who it was. There was only one person who claimed him with such rights. A smile formed on his lips as he leaned his head on top of hers.

Vaishnavi was conflicted. Should she ask what she had come here to ask? Will it ruin his mood?

"Naman?"

He hummed and she finally asked.

"Do you ever regret meeting me?"

He looked at her but she didn't meet his eyes.

"Why will I regret meeting you?"

She shrugged as if it wasn't eating her from inside.

"I mean tu iss situation mai meri wajah se hai. Agar mai nhi hoti teri life mai toh tu aaram se uss ke saath reh skta tha jiske saath tu chahta tha."

He held her chin between his index finger and thumb and made her look up at him. Their eyes clashed. He had always loved her eyes. But now he felt like he had the right to look at them unashamed.

"I am with who I wanted to be with. I chose this Vaishnavi. I chose you. Tab bhi aur aage karna pada tab bhi. And how can I regret meeting you when you are the best thing that has happened to me. Jaan hai tu meri. Tere bina kaise jeeunga mai?"

He tapped her head with his index finger and kissed her crown. She hugged his torso and hid her face in his chest.

Only if he knew then how much he was going to hurt her in the upcoming days.

A few days later Naman was getting ready to go to Roshni's wedding.

"Tu kaha jaa rha hai iss waqt?"

Vaishnavi asked as she entered their room and saw him getting ready. He didn't meet her eyes. He felt like he was somehow cheating her.

"Kaam hai kuch important. Don't wait up for me. Dinner krke so jaaio. I might get late."

He said and she looked at him.

"Ok! Drive safe aur ho ske toh time se aa jaana."

He placed a kiss on her head and left.

Taking a deep breath he stepped out of the car with the gift in his hand and moved towards the stage where she sat with her husband.

Roshni's eyes widened when she saw him there. She didn't think he would actually come. And look at her like she had betrayed him.

"Congratulations!"

He said looking straight into her eyes making her gulp and look away mumbling a thank you. Thankfully he didn't do or say anything else and left.

Naman didn't even have food there. He just came back home. But he didn't go inside.

Instead he sat at a local bar and drank. Pouring all his frustration, anger and the feeling of betrayal, he drank senseless.

When he was completely intoxicated he stumbled back home.

Vaishnavi was habitual of sleeping while cuddling to him and couldn't sleep. When the door to her room was opened she sat up and was shocked to see a stumbling Naman enter.

She ran to balance him and held his arms looking at him wide eyed.

"Naman? You're drunk."

He looked at her and smiled. Dropping her forehead on hers he whispered.

"Why are you so good? Kyu krti hai tu meri itni care? Your nature makes me fall in love with you."

Her heart skipped a beat.

"Na-naman?"

He caressed her face and slowly leaned in planting his lips on hers. She looked at him wide eyed. His lips started moving slowly and she closed her eyes circling her arms around his neck.

His pace fastened and he deepened the kiss. She could taste the bitter rum on his tongue. She knew this was wrong. He wasn't in his senses. But she wanted to feel him close.

He started moving forward while still kissing making her lose her balance a little. He held her waist to stable her and they fell on the bed with him on top of her.

Her legs went around his waist and he traced his hand from her thigh up till her chest. He squeezed her breast eliciting a moan out of her.

He looked into her desire filled eyes and pulled back to remove his tshirt. She bit her lip and sat up. He held the hem of her top and looked into her eyes while pulling it off her body.

She lowered her head. He held her chin and made her look up before taking his lips in a kiss and easing her back down on the bed.

He kissed her collarbones and moved further down to tease her nipples.

When he was satisfied with them he moved further down and pulled her pyjamas along with her panties making her gasp and threw them away.

His mouth latched on her and she moaned clutching his hair. She didn't even realise when he got undressed because it seemed like the next second he was rubbing his erection on her wet folds.

She bit her lip as he slowly pushed inside. Her mouth fell open in pleasure and she scratched his back encouraging him. His pace slowly started increasing and he made sweet love to her.

After what felt like eternity she found her high and felt him releasing inside her. He pulled out and rolled to his side.

He laid on his stomach with an arm around her and she smiled tracing circles on his back.

She couldn't believe what happened. She knew he was drunk but the way he looked at her made her feel tingles down her body.

She was so happy. She felt content and complete. But it was only until he opened his mouth and uttered the name that took her breath away.

"Roshni!"
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️