13.4

It had been almost 5 months since Adhyay and Mishika have been dating. Their families know about it and have met each other.

Although they are keeping it a secret from everyone else. She didn't want to being up unnecessary rumours and attention.

It had been Adhyay and Mishika's ritual to spend Sundays at his farmhouse. The place where they confessed. They spent the whole day together and then slept cuddling to each other. She still stole his shirts to wear at night and he loved when she claimed her stake.

It was one such Sunday and Mishika was curled up in his lap in the living room and they were watching a movie.

A mature scene played on screen and their eyes met. He gave her a naughty smirk and she hit his arm blushing.

"Adhyay!"

She called as she realised something. He hummed keeping his attention on the screen knowing he would do something if she keeps on looking at him.

"We have been together for almost 6 monthe now. Har Sunday we here alone. Puri raat I am cuddled up to you only in your shirt-"

She left her sentence hanging and he raised his eyebrow at her.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Don't you feel like doing something? You've never touched me other than occassional kisses or hugs. Am I not physically attractive to you?"

She asked in a low voice. She had never various people in her circle get into a physical relationship soon after they start dating.

He cupped her face and kissed her head.

"You remember telling me that you trust me enough to be alone with me puri raat?"

She nodded and he smiled kissing her cheek noisily.

"Bas! Isiliye! Mai wo trust nhi break krna chahta Mishika. Especially when I know that you'd not be ready for anything like that. And about you being physically attractive, move a little upwards on my lap and you'll feel for yourself."

His voice came out husky at the last sentence and he kissed her neck making her bite her lip in shyness.

A few months later Adhyay was offered the role of main lead in a Webseries.

Mishika was snuggled in his side and he was finding the right moment to break this news to her.

"I have something to tell you."

He started and she tore her eyes away from the TV screen giving him her sole attention.

He put his arm under her knees and other across her back and picked her up bridal style taking her to the room. He laid down with her and she looked at him with a shy smile.

"I've got an offer for the main lead in an upcoming webseries."

Her shy smile slowly converted into a full blown one and her eyes twinkled with happiness. God! He loved her reaction.

"Really? Please tell me you said yes."

He chuckled and nodded. She yayyed loudly and pulled him in a tight hug. He hugged her back tighter and kissed her head.

"But how will you manage do do shoots ek saath? Bhut tiring ho jaayega."

She asked worried and he smiled.

"Iss show mai toh kuch time mai mera role khatam ho rha hai. Toh problem nhi hogi."

"Khatam matlab? Are you killing your character?"

She gasped. She loved his character on screen. He laughed and shook his head.

"Nhi! Abroad shift kr rhe hai usse permanently. Don't tell anyone I told you this."

She giggled nodding and he looked at her face beaming with happiness. Her eyes closed and he gulped. Now came the difficult part.

"Mishika! You na how aaj kal ke Webseries have kissing and mature scenes in them. This one also has quite a few."

Her eyes shot open and her face suddenly lost its glow. Imagining him kissing someone else felt like shoving a hot piece of iron down her throat. She couldn't swallow the lump that formed in her throat.

"Oh! Umm-achha -umm-that's -I mean- just like you said- it's - it's normal. It's yeah-"

She didn't know what to say. She wanted to support him. And things like these were normal in their profession.

"Mishika! I am sorry I was teasing you. Hey look at me! I signed a non-kissing-policy baby. Mai masti kr rha tha."

She released a long wavered breath and slumped in relief. She hugged him and whispered.

"I am sorry. I wanted to be supportive. I am happy Adhyay. Truly happy lekin imagining you kissing someone else- the picture doesn't settle well with me. Call me possessive but-"

"It's ok. Even I won't like you kissing someone else. These pretty little lips are mine."

She laughed at his comment and he kissed her head.

"I am going to be kissing only one pair of lips in my life. Or maybe two."

He added after a second eyeing her naughtily. It took her a few minutes to understand and when she did she gasped loudly and hit his chest as he laughed pulling her into his arms.

God! He loved her blush. Any sexual innuendo and we went red. What would happen when they would actually get down to it.

"Kiss me Adhyay."

He heard her soft command. He would have missed it if not laying so close to her. That's how quietly she spoke.

He pecked her lips a few times and then kissed her softly. She pushed his chest a little and shook her head.

"Not this! I want you to kiss me."

He understood her reference and opened his mouth to counter.

"Please! I am ready."

And she did something he hadn't expected her to do. She held his hand and started moving it over her body. He gulped but didn't take control. Not yet. He let her move his hand over her body at her pace. It seemed like she was testing her limits. And his too.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️