14.5

The boys gulped seeing Parth glaring at them. Tanya pushed them and ran into his arms sobbing clutching his shirt. He patted her head softly holding her securely as he threatened the boys.

"I am going to report this action of yours to the authorities. You just wait. Krne ki kya koshish kr rhe the tum? Akeli samajh kr kuch bhi kroge. Ruko tum log."

Holding Tanya's hand he walked to their PE teacher who had accompanied them and informed him about the same. The teacher was really strict and gave the boys a punishment to do 100 situps and say sorry with each one.

Tanya giggled seeing them do so from behind Parth who smiled seeing her smile.

She giggled reminiscing the incident. It was after that she had started seeing him in a different light. As her saviour. As her hero. As a man.

Parth was scrolling through the old photos on his phone when his eyes fell on the one from many years ago when he dressed up as Lord Krishna for a dance performance.

He smiled remembering the time he started feeling something deep for Tanya.

Parth and Tanya were partners for the dance performance. She was dressing up as Radha.

Parth was getting his makeover done. They have had two dress rehearsals with their lowers because it was easy to perform in pyjamas but not in lahenga and dhoti.

He heard the voice of anklets and opened his eyes to see who it was only to have them wide open.

Was this the girl he had seen grow up in front of his eyes. The little girl who roamed around him and his best friend holding her stuff teddy.

Puberty did hit her hard. She looked ethereal dressed up as Radha Devi. What attracted him the most was the beautiful nath she wore. It suited her well.

She smiled at his direction and he smiled back and looked away realising he was staring at her.

All during the dance performance he couldn't take his eyes off her. At one point during the dance step he held her bare waist and felt a strange sensation run down his body.

What was he doing? Getting attracted to his best friend's little sister? She was a no-touch zone for him.

He chuckled reminiscing that time. He had avoided his feelings for her for so long. But not anymore. She was his wife now. And he was going to tell her all that he he couldn't because of the unsaid bro code.

He felt the cool breeze and sensed it was about to rain. Tanya closed her eyes feelings the cool breeze that accompanied the rain. Only if she could get some tea and pakoras with it.

She had just thought about it when she sniffed the delicious aroma of steaming hot pakoras and tea.

She opened her eyes to see Parth setting the tray full of pakoras and two cups of tea.

She gave him a wide grin and he chuckled handing her one of the cups. She took a sip and sighed in bliss.

The two enjoyed the tea and pakoras along with the weather. After the plate was clean she round her arms around his hand and rested her head on his shoulder.

He looked at her and kissed her head resting his head on hers. She closed her eyes. This was bliss. The feeling of being close to him.

A thought came in her mind and she opened her eyes.

"Parth?"

He hummed and she paused. Closing her eyes for a brief second she said.

"Kuch nhi."

He opened his eyes and looked at her. Something was bothering her. Holding her hand he pulled her between his legs sideways and she looked at him shocked.

"What is it?"

He asked cupping her face and she looked into his eyes.

"What if in future you fall in love with someone else? Aap chhod denge mujhe?"

He smiled at her cute tone and caressed her cheek. How can he ever think of leaving her after getting her finally.

"Ye sawaal achanak kaise aaya aapke mann mai madam?"

She lowered her eyes and whispered softly.

"I don't want to lose you Parth. Not after loving you since so long. Not after waiting for you to see me. Not after finally having you to myself. Mai aapko na khona chahti hu aur na kisi ke saath share krna chahti hu."

He looked at her with an unreadable expression.

"You-you love me?"

She nodded not breaking the eye contact.

"You are my best friend's little sister. Mere liye hamesha se no-go zone mai rahi ho. A forbidden fruit. Someone that I can want but not have. But now you are my wife. And Tarush doesn't object with that. So that means I can go ahead with my feelings right?"

"F-feelings? What feelings?"

Tanya couldn't comprehend what he said. Did he too feel something for her? They shared an intense eye contact before Parth cursed in a slow voice and held her nape while snaking his other arm around her waist.

Her eyes widened for a few seconds before they closed on their own accord as she kissed him back with equal fervour. She couldn't believe it was happening. The man she had loved all her life loved him back.

He pulled back briefly and whispered over her lips.

"I love you! I love you so damn much."

He kissed her again while picking her up. He walked towards the bed and she looked at him with a red hue covering her cheeks.

He looked into her eyes asking for a silent permission. She lowered her eyes hiding her face in his neck and smiled as the two indulged in the world's oldest rythms of love and he made slow, sweet love to her all night marking the beginning of their beautiful love story.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️