1.6

Agastya and Ryna entered the station house. A lot of gunshots could be heard. They immediately fished out their guns and took positions. In no time a war started. Raichand and Kapoor men against Sinha men.

The result was clear. Agastya shot two people and turned to look around for any more. He saw a man pointing towards Ryna who was busy looking around.

"Ryna!"

He called her name and pulled her closer. He fired the man who fell down dead. He looked into her eyes and she smirked.

"Nice shot Raichand!"

He smirked and pulled her even more close.

"Thank you Mrs. Raichand."

Her breath hitched and already she didn't show but her heart fluttered at the way he addressed. Both of them knew that the physical attraction between them was palpable.

After clearing the mess and making sure everything was in control the two started off for home.

They looked at each other for a good two minutes before she started climbing the stairs and he entered inside.

He laid on his bed after changing into a vest and pyjamas with his hand under his head. The scenes from a few hours back running into his mind.

Seeing her fight so effortlessly and still looking sexy made him feel something. Something that made him hard and his mind blank.

He closed his eyes trying to sleep but the image of her in that outfit and her smooth moved revolved around his mind and he sat on the bed frustrated.

He clenched his fists and tried to forget about it. He switched on the tv to divert his mind, tried working but nothing worked.

Groaning in frustration and finally giving up he got out of bed and dragged himself up the stairs.

He entered inside and knocked on her door.

Ryna too wasn't able to sleep. He already made her feel and now seeing his super sexy avatar she was unable to concentrate. Why did he have to be so hot and sexy?

She frowned hearing the knock. Why was he here now?

Groaning she got up and opened the door. She came face to face with his annoyed expression and asked.

"What!"

"I want you!"

He said not beating around the bush. She was stunned. She was definitely not expecting this.

"Huh!?"

He started walking closer making her move back. He had a dangerous emotion in his eyes.

"You can't deny what we have Ryna. I know you feel it too. The tension between us. Its so thick it could be cut with a knife. I want you Ryna. And I know you want me too."

He whispered huskily tracing her face with his fingers. Her breath hitched but she give in. Yet.

"I do not."

He smirked and pulled her into his chest. Her soft breasts crushed against his hard chest.

"I can feel it Ryna. And I am sure if I check you'd be soaking wet."

She licked her lips and his eyes followed her movement.

"We're already married so there's nothing wrong in it. We both know we won't do it outside. And I really don't want to die a virgin. And I know you too don't."

He had a point. She didn't want to die a virgin.

They looked at each other for a few minutes. No other words were exchanged.

"Say it Ryna. Say yes or I leave. I am not forcing you. Either we do it willing or we don't."

The moment these words left his mouth her lips were on his. She pulled him down by his vest and poured all her sexual frustration and her attraction for him in it.

He had been fucking with her mind since they have been married.

Agastya smirked in the kiss and held her waist pulling her up. She round her legs around his waist and he squeezed her ass making her moan.

He chewed and nibbled on her lips kissing her mercilessly.

He took her to the bed and put her down hovering over her still not breaking the kiss.

She suddenly remembered something and pulled back. He seemed confused and kissed her again. She kept her hand on his chest and breathed out.

"We need rules."

Not understanding a word he kissed her again.

"Agastya! We need to discuss some thing before we proceed."

"Later Ryna!"

He groaned and started kissing her neck. She firmly pushed him and said.

"No! I am not doing this until we discuss it."

He groaned but sat back. She took out a pen and paper and wrote on top.

SEX RULES

He smirked and said.

"Damn! Kinky!"

"Shut up!"

She yelled slightly embarrassed. She couldn't believe she just kissed him. Her number one rival.

"Ok so before we do it I want to declare some rules. Jo hum dono mai se koi break nhi karega."

He rolled his eyes looking extremely uninterested.

"Rule No. 1: We never do it without protection.
Rule No. 2: Once we do it we never do it with anyone else."

He raised his eyebrow and she clarified.

"I don't want to contract STDs."

He nodded and she continued.

"Rule No. 3: We do it only if both of us are willing. Agar dono mai ek bhi mana krta hai we don't force them.
Rule No. 4: We don't force each into trying something we are not comfortable with.
Rule No. 5: You don't call me names while we do it.
Rule No. 6: You don't walk away right after we are finished."

He again raised his eyebrow and she said.

"I'm not a prostitute that you walk away after having your fill. As much as you and I hate to admit it I am your wife. And you treat me like one."

He smirked and said.

"I don't hate to admit that. You are my wife Ryna."

Not letting it show how much his statement affected her she forwarded the paper after signing it. He signed it too.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️