12.4

Sanya closed her eyes tightly waiting for the impact of the fall but instead felt herself suspended in air and hard, muscled arms across her back and under her knees.

She opened her eyes and saw her handsome fiance looking down at her with worry and a little anger.

"Mummy ko daant rhi thi. Lekin khud ka bada khayal hai tumhe? Nhi pahuch rhi thi height toh kisi ko bula skti thi na. Lekin nhi! Tumhe bhi koi kam superhero nhi banna. Mummy toh try maar rhi thi. Tum ne toh sach mai pahad chad diya."

She bit her lip and tried to control her giggles making him narrow his eyes. He put her down on her feet safely and she immediately felt the lack of warmth.

"Aap gussa hai ki maine mummy ko daanta?"

He sighed and cupped her face.

"No you silly girl! Tum nhi daanti toh mai daant deta lekin I am angry about how you climbed up there. Agar mai nahi hota yaha toh gir ke ek aadha haddi tudwa leti tum."

She lowered her eyes. Not because he was scolding her. But because of the intensity of emotions in his eyes. They scared her. He pulled her closer and she looked at him wide eyed.

He rubbed his nose against hers and she released a wavered breath.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"I don't know. That's the problem Sanya that I don't know what I am doing anymore. It's like whenever you are near me or in my radar the sane part of my brain shuts down. My body gets a brain of its own. Meri command nhi maanti. And that makes me crazy. You make me crazy Sanya."

He whispered in a low, frustrated tone. She felt her breath hitch at his indirect confession.

"Please tell me I am not the only one who is affected. Please tell me ki jitna mai tadapta hu jyada nhi toh utni tum bhi affect hoti ho. Please Sanya."

His tone came out pleading now. As if he needed to hear it for the sake of his sanity. Which he did. She suddenly lost her voice and so she nodded.

"Words Sanya! I need words."

"I-you-you-affect me too Armaan. A-a lot."

She whispered weakly and he caressed her cheek. He slowly leaned in and just as he was about to close the distance between their lips they heard a loud gasp.

"Hey ram! Maine kuch nhi dekha. Mai yaha thi hi nhi."

His mother said and ran from there making him groan and he rested his forehead on her shoulder. She blushed red due to embarassment.

"I-I think I should leave."

She started running out but he held her wrist and pulled her back.

"Kyu? Lunch ke liye aayi thi na. Have lunch and then leave."

She gave him a disbelieving look.

"Mummy just caught us in a-a-I can't face her after that. Infact I think mujhe plastic surgery krwa leni chahiye and maybe even change my name-"

She heard his laughter and he kissed her head.

"Why are you so cute? There's nothing wrong with what we were doing Sanya. Shaadi kr rha hu tumse. Affair nhi chala rha that she caught us. She just came in at the wrong time and saw us."

He said emphasizing on 'saw' and chuckled.

Sanya was leaving after having lunch and surprisingly when her mother-in-law teased her about the kitchen incident all of them laughed and were normal. It felt so natural.

She left shortly after meeting his sister who just returned from her work. She was an airhostess and was mostly out.

Armaan walked her out and she looked at him before entering her car.

"I am still waiting Sanya. For my hug."

He whispered and she bit her lip smiling. She didn't know what got over her that she leaned in a placed a soft kiss on his cheek whispering in his ear.

"Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai. Keep waiting a little more. Who knows hug ke alawa bhi kuch mil jaye."

The way she said it made his eyes sparkle with excitement. Why did she have to say things that would rob him off his sleep at night.

She sauntered off after giving him a flirtatious wink. It was after her car was out of sight that he realised he had been grinning like a lunatic standing out on the porch.

Armaan was waiting outside her home for Sanya to appear since the last 10 minutes. She had been saying she'd be out in 5 minutes.

Already behaving like a typical wife! He shook his head at the thought. A smile formed on his face when she entered the car. The took in her form. She was wearing a cute floral sundress.

"Armaan! Where are we going? Aadhe ghante se drive kr the hai bta hi nhi rhe kaha le kar jaa rhe hai."

She whined and he gave her a secretive smile while saying.

"You remember how you once told me you loooove Anuv Jain."

She nodded and looked at him.

"I heard he is in Delhi."

She pouted sadly and said.

"I know. Lekin uske concert ke tickets are too costly. ₹5000 per person."

He smirked and gave her a fleeting look. She looked at him wide eyed and gasped.

"No!"

"Yes!"

He chuckled and she gave him a disbelieving look.

"Armaan? Please tell me you did not actually buy those ₹5000 tickets."

"Sanya! I love you and everything lekin pagal nhi hu mai. I had a friend working in the management team. Uske paas passes the. And he kind of owed me so maine usse do passes mangwa liye."

She grinned and squealed happily making him chuckle. None of them realised how he slipped in a confession.

He admired her during the whole concert at how she yelled sang with the singer. Her energy was so infectious.

It was close to 10 pm when she received her mother's call and went to answer it at a little distance from the stage where there was less noise since everyone was near the stage.

Armaan followed her. When she disconnected the call and turned to him she frowned seeing him laughing with some woman.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️