16.2

I don't know how many of you read the edit in the previous chapter. Ao I am mentioning it again.
On the insistence of the reader who requested this plot the names of characters have been changed.
And seeing the response on a ff which even I was opposed to writing a sincere requests from my readers please refrain from requesting any ff. Any other request is most welcome.
**************************************
Aumveer was shocked would be an understatement.

"Tum? Tum Ami ho? I-I can't believe this. You've completely changed."

He said and chuckled to himself. Aamya smiled to herself seeing him happy.

"But how did you get to know about the issue with dadi?"

He asked and she bit her lip.

"Jabse you changed your place, I have been searching for you. Pichle hafte jaake I found your new address and this place. Uss din coincidentally aapse milne yahi aa rhi thi when I heard your PA talking to someone over call. Pehle toh I ignored ki shayad kaam hoga. But then he was talking to himself and I understood kya problem hai."

Aumveer nodded and looked at her.

"And why are you here?"

"Because I can help you."

She shrugged and he raised his eyebrow.

"If you think tum meri girlfriend pretend krogi aur mai krne dunga toh you're wrong. You are too young Sana. And moreover dadi would catch within seconds."

He wasn't joking. She was too young for him. He was going to be 30 this year and she is what? Around 22 now? And his grandmother would know it immediately that they were lieing.

Aamya smiled and said.

"Mai jaanti hu. Aur mai ye bhi jaanti hu ki agar aapko dadi ko convince krna hai toh wo mujhse better koi nhi kr skta."

She said with a hairflip making him chuckle. Still the same little brat. He crossed his arms in front of his chest while leaning back on his chair.

"Achha! Aur wo kaise?"

"Wo aise ki dadi ko sirf do log convince kr skte hai. Ek wo jisse acting bhut achhe se aati ho aur ek wo jo aapse sachme bhut pyaar krta ho."

He raised his eyebrow and asked.

"Aur tum toh acting mai maahir ho?"

"Acting ka toh A bhi nhi aata mujhe."

She giggled and looked at him with hundreds of emotions swirling in her eyes making his smile fall.

"Ami leave!"

He said sittting straight and switching on his laptop. Her smile fell and she said.

"Kyu? I can help you Veer."

"I don't need your help. Tum jaa skti ho."

When she did not move from her place he sighed and got up. Holding his arm he pulled her up which was a wrong move because now her face was directly in his line of sight. Close. Too close.