12.2

Armaan too got up and asked her.

"Kya hua?"

She realised how her reaction might have looked and tried to act sober.

"Kuch nhi."

After Armaan and his family left Sanya glared at her sister.

"You knew wo Economics professor hai."

She accused and Sanjana sighed.

"Aur mujhe bataya bhi nhi."

"Agar bta deti tih tu milne ke liye taiyar hoti?"

She asked knowing Sanya's answer very well. She slowly shook her head and Sanjana gave her a look and said.

"Isliye nhi bataya. Because I knew ki tu ye jaante hi milne se mana kr degi lekin after getting to know him ye cheez matter hi nhi kregi."

"Still! You should have told me."

Siddharth intervened and said.

"Now toh you know na. Ab kya answer different ho jaayega? If you were going to say yes before are you going to say no now?"

She pouted and he smiled. Cupping her cheek he said.

"Tere liye best select krenge hum Sanya. You're my little baby sister. Aise hi kisi ke bhi saath nhi bhej dunga. Armaan is a very nice guy."

"Lekin agar unhe pata chal gaya ki mai Economics mai weak hu toh?"

He chuckled and said.

"Toh kya? Wo koi tujhe tuitions ke liye thodi le rha hai. He is marrying you. And so what if he is a professor. I also am one. And sach batau toh tumhari behen ki bhi economics kuch khaas nhi hai. I still married her right?"

He whispered and she giggled.

"But you loved her since always na."

He gave her a teasing smile.

"Haan toh kisne bola Armaan doesn't love you? Maybe not right now. But trust me the way he was looking at you the boy is whipped lekin usse khud hi nhi pata abhi. I know a man's eye Sanya. You'll be happy with him."

Trusting her sister and brother-in-law she had said yes for the alliance. The roka ceremony was conducted.

"Maasi!"

Two loud squeaky voices resonated and Sanya's face split in a huge grin seeing her little muchkins run towards her.

They settled on her lap and she placed kisses on their cheeks making them giggle and kiss her back.

"Aap sundar!"

They said together complimenting her. The two were her sister's three year old twins.

"Introduce me to them."

She heard a whisper close to her ear and bit her lip. Her fiance sat there looking at her and the kids with a smile.