Epilogue

The news of their marriage spread like fire and their fathers ended up losing the projects but they were fine.

"Our kids are important for us. Not some fucking deal."

They had said and actions were taken against the boy who recorded them. Divya and Shlok too were given warning not to repeat such actions in college and maintain the decorum and discipline of the institution.

Things took time but were finally back ok track.

And flash news! Kushal and Aastha were finally together. He proposed saying he has liked her since always but didn't act on it thinking that she was our of his league.

The four of them completed their degrees and started working and establishing their careers.

*4 years later*

Divya was laid on her bed looking at her hands adorned with mehandi. The color was so dark and she was smiling widely.

It was her and Shlok's 6th wedding anniversary the next day and the two were getting married again.

This time with all the relatives and friends.

Her phone rang and she bit her lip picking it up.

"Hello!"

She whispered and heard his deep voice from the other hand. Shlok too was laid on his bed with his arm under his head.

"Hi! How's my baby?"

He asked in a babyish voice and she giggled. He sounded cute.

"Fine. But missing you a lot. Hamara alag rehna zaruri hai kya? Mai waha reh kr bhi toh tumse dobara shaadi kr skti thi."

She pouted and he chuckled.

"Haan. But our parents wanted it the old school way."

"Aur tumne agree kr dia."

She complained and he laughed at her whiny tone.

"Arre ek din ki baat hai. Phir toh tumhe yahi aana hai na. Mere paas. Hamesha ke liye. Aur waise bhi the more desperate we are the more intense the wedding night would be."

He teased making her blush.

"Achha did you have your dinner?"

She hummed and he asked again.

"Kya khaaya?"

She bit her lip knowing he would be angry when she told him.

"Umm-fruits."

"That's it? Divya you need proper nutrition. Utho abhi ke abhi and go eat proper food. And I am not listening to ant excuse."

He scolded and she sat on the bed.

"I tried. Lekin kuch andar rehta hi nhi hai. I eat one bite and everything comes out. Fruits atleast pet mai tik toh jaate hai."

She complained and he grumbled something under his breath.

"Achha ab don't tire yourself. So jaao. Kal bhi tiring ho jaayega. I am disconnecting the call and you are going to sleep right after it. Got it?"

He said in a strict voice and she giggled.

"Aye aye captain!"

He smiled and wished her a good night and an I love you and she blew him a kiss keeping her phone away and slipping into a peaceful sleep.

The next day as expected was really tiring for both of them. Divya couldn't eat dinner because she felt nauseous even at the sight of it.

They reached their home and Shlok made her tomato soup which she had with gusto.

She released a content and satisfied sigh and slumped back rubbing her belly.

He wiped her mouth and placed a soft kiss on her lips and then her stomach where their baby rested.

Divya had just entered her second trimester.

It wasn't a planned one. They were too much into the moment that they ditched to use protection and boom!

People didn't get pregnant even after trying for years and here she got on the first time they didn't use protection.

Not that she was complaining because this was the best surprise they could have got.

"Hi buddy! Aaj toh papa aapse baat hi nhi kr paaye pura din."

Shlok said and talked to the baby for some time.

"Good night champ!"

He fist bumped her belly softly and kissed her head making her smile.

He helped her lay down properly and pulled her in his arms carefully.

She twisted and turned for a lot of time until she found a comfortable position and when she was finally settled he slept keeping his palm on her belly softly.

Shlok was helping Divya walk before her delivery so that she is dilated enough to push.

She was sweating profusely and was very tired and too much in pain.

He was kissing her head muttering apologies while she complained about her sweaty form.

"Shlok! I am sweating all over. You'll get dirty."

She whispered exhausted and laid on the bed and he held her hand.

"Doesn't matter. You are in this condition because of me. I am going to be here and the least I can do is support you throughtout."

She smiled weakly. The doctor checked her and her got her ready for delivery.

She was supposed to have a normal one. Shlok was sent out and he instantly went into panick mode for not being able to see her.

"How is she going to manage inside alone? Isn't someone supposed to be there? She is already so tired. Pushing a whole baby out of the tiny space is impossible. I think we should operate. Oh God! We are not having a another baby. I am never skipping protection again. I am going to get a vasectomy."

He was blabbering making his family and other people around him chuckle at him.

He finally heard a loud wail and stopped his panicky speech and decisions.

A few minutes later the nurse came out with a baby wrapped in cotton cloth and Shlok held him carefully.

He held his hand softly and fist bumped it gently whispering.

"Hey buddy! It's papa champ."

A sob escaped his lips when the baby gave him a smile while sleeping.

After Divya was shifted in a private ward he went to see his wife and saw her asleep.

"I love you so much jaan. Thank you for coming into my life baby."

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️