7.1

"Ajiya bete ye wo file jo aap maang rhe the."

Ajiya's father came out of his room with a black file. She realised what it was and thanked him taking the file.

"Jyada tension mat lia kro beta. Ho jaayega sab sahi. Hume hamari bachi par pura bharosa hai."

He said patting her head and she smiled. Ajiya being the eldest in the family was the business head.

She was very determined and focused since her childhood and her father knew that she would be his next heir since he did not have any sons of his own.

And she did prove her worth. Though she was strict and difficult to work with at times but the profit of their company hadd increased manyfold since she had taken over.

Ajiya Asif Sheikh was known for her anger in the office and her loving nature at home.

Although one person at home was still scared of her anger. He had seen her in the office for he worked with her.

Ajiya's father's younger brother's son, Armaan Sheikh. He was 3 years younger than Aijya and was extremely scared of her anger being the direct witness of it.

Although she had never shown her anger on him but seeing her yelling and glaring at people at the slightest of mistakes always made him keep away from her.

Armaan had a younger sister, Naziya who was the youngest and the princess of the house.

Naziya was very pampered and loved by everyone in the house and especially by Armaan and Ajiya. She was the baby of the house.

Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table when Ajiya asked.

"Armaan!"

He looked up like a deer caught in headlights. Gulping visibly he asked.

"J-ji?"

"Aap do dino se office kyu nhi aa rhe?"

He looked around wide eyed. Looking for anyone who could save him from her wrath now.

"Wo-wo-"

"Aaj aap office chalenge mere saath."

It wasn't a question. It was not even a statement. It was an order. Armaan had no option other than nodding.

It was his best friend's wedding and he was at his place for the two days but he couldn't open his mouth in front of her even if for a valid reason.

Such was his fear of her anger. Only if he knew the truth...

Ajiya smiled inwardly seeing his cute scared expression. If only she could ever tell him about what she really felt.

Armaan got ready and was wearing his shoes when he heard a knock on his door. His mother entered in and he smiled seeing her.

"Kuch kaam tha toh mujhe bula leti. Aap upar kyu aayi. Pairo mai dard rehta hai na aapke ammi."

He scolded her making her sit and she smiled caressing his head.

"Chinta lagi rehti hai mujhe tumhari. Hume iss chinta se free krdo aur mai nhi aaungi upar."

He sighed knowing what his mother was talking about. She had been doing this since he turned 25.

"Ammi! Ajiya mujhse badi hai. Pehle unki shaadi hogi. Unse pehle mai nikah nhi krunga."

She knew that he was right. But Ajiya had been dodging the topic of marriage since many years now.

At first everyone thought she was focused on the business but now they were getting worried.

She was turning 30 this year and she still had no plans of marrying.

They were now worried that something was wrong or maybe she was hiding something.

They had tried multiple times to ask her if there was anything she wanted to tell and that they were open to understand her but everytime she gave the same reply.

"Mai abhi taiyar nhi hu itni badi zimmedari ke liye."

And they obviously could not force her when she wasn't ready.

But Armaan was getting impatient. He wanted to get married. He did not love anyone but he wanted to experience the feeling of being in love.

Maybe he should talk to her. But it is possible only when he doesn't stammer in front of her and talks to her confidently and not being scared of her.

Which he is. But someone needed to talk to her.

An idea stuck his mind. Naziya! She could do the job.

So the first thing he did after coming back home from office was pursue his little sister who was a big opportunist.

"Toh aap chahte hai ki mai aapi se baat kru, unhe manau ki wo shaadi ke liye haan krde aur isme aapka naam na aaye?"

She restated what he had been telling her since half an hour now. He nodded helplessly. He knew she was enjoying his misery but he couldn't do anything.

"Thik hai lekin isme mera kya fayda hoga?"

He groaned and hung his head down wanting to bang it on the wall.

"Arre pagal ladki agar Ajiya ne shaadi krli, phir meri shaadi hogi tabhi toh tumhara number aayega."

He said as if it was the most obvious thing. She scowled and gave him a stink eye.

"Mujhe abhi shaadi krni bhi nhi hai. 19 saal ki umar mai shaadi kyu krungi mai."

He rubbed his palm over his face and sighed.

"Toh kya chahiye?"

"Rokda (money) lagega."

She said blowing on her nails as if something was there on her plain nails.

He gave her a scowl and said.

"Achha ye lo 500 rupay."

He said passing her a ₹500 note from his wallet and she looked at him disappointed.

"Itni badi company mai kaam krte hai. Mahine ke lakhon kamate hai aur itni kanjoosi. Kam se kam apne kaam ke liye toh itni kanjoosi na kre bhaijaan."

Cursing himself he pulled out two more ₹500 notes and handed it to her making her squeal.

"Thank you! Kaam ho jaayega aapka. Lekin mai sirf 50% guarantee de skti hu."

She said running away and he groaned.

"Lut liya mujhe aur iske baad bhi kaam hone ki guarantee nhi hai."
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️