7.6

Ajiya stepped on the terrace only to freeze. The cause of her heartbeat rising was already there.

The person she had been avoiding or atleast trying to since almost a week now. Her own husband.

They got married in a private ceremony a week back and she was still unable to process everything.

The Rukhsati couldn't take place immediately due to some reasons and was now to he held three days later.

She was about to leave when Armaan held her hand. She looked at him wide eyed when he pulled her down to his level.

She was so close to him. She gasped and created some distance.

"Kab tak bhaagne ka iraada hai aapka begum?"

The way he had started addressing her as his begum made her heart dance with madness.

"Jabse nikah hua hai hamara aapke ek dafa mujhe aankh utha nhi dekha. Itna bura bhi nhi dikhta aapka shauhar."

He teased her and she blushed. He caressed her knuckles and she sat beside him keeping her head on his shoulder relaxing against his touch.

She could do this now. She had the right. He was her mehram now. She was his wife now.

"Khwab sa lagta hai Armaan. Aisa lagta hai ki aankhein kholungi aur ye sab nhi hoga. Darr lagta hai ki ye khwab tut jaayega."

He smiled and held her chin making her look at him.

"Aisa nhi hoga. Iss janam aur aane waale agle har janan mai mai aapka hu. Mai aapse mohabbat krta hu Ajiya aur hamesha krta rahunga."

She smiled and lowered her lashes. His hands slowly cupped her cheeks and she looked at him with bated breath. She knew what was about to come.

She clutched his kurta in her fists. He leaned closer to her lips and whispered.

"Kya mujhe ijazat hai begum?"

She whispered and said.

"Sirf aapka hai."

He smiled and closed the distance between their lips. He kissed her slow and soft, exploring every corner of her mouth. Tasting and testing her limits and reactions.

She shuddered at the intensity of which he kissed her.

He pulled back and she hid her face in his chest in shyness.

He chuckled and caressed her back.

"Aap aise sharmaati rahengi toh mujhe lagega ki mai aapko dominate kr skta hu begum."

He teased knowing it would work and it did.

She looked at him with a mock glare and said.

"Ye mat bhuliye ki mai aaj bhi aapki boss hu."

He smiled and whispered.

"Jaan ke achha laga ki aap abhi bhi wahi Ajiya hai jisse mujhe mohabbat hui thi."

He said bumping his nose with hers. She smiled and rested her head against his shoulder.

Three days later Ajiya's rukhsati was done and she now sat in Armaan's room officially as his wife. It was their wedding night and she knew that if he was willing she was ready to surrendet herself completely.

Armaan entered the room and saw his wife sitting on the middle of their bed all dolled up for their wedding night.

He felt a sudden possessiveness towards her.

He sat in front of her and softly whispered.

"Ma sha Allah! You look so beautiful begum."

She blushed and he smiled holding her hand and caressing her knuckles.

"Let's pray?"

She nodded and he helped her up. He sat in front of her leading the prayer and then blew the prayers on her.

She leaned into him as he kissed her head. Her eyes showing complete surrender to his love.

He knew she was ready to give him whatever he wanted. And hr had to make sure he made it beautiful and memorable for her.

He made her sit in front of the mirror and slowly started removing her jewellery.

When she was finally devoid of all the jewellery and makeup he held her hand and helped her up.

He made her sit on the bed and knelt in front of her. Softly taking her leg in his hand he pulled het joda a little revealing her ankle.

She gasped when he clasped a beautiful pair of anklets on each of her ankles.

"Shukriya! Behad khoobsurat hai."

He smiled and placed a kiss near her anklet making her gasp. The look in his eyes changed and her breath hitched.

He got up and sat beside her cupping her face. Looking into her eyes he asked.

"Ijazat hai?"

His voice came out thick with emotions and desire.

She nodded and he took her lips in a soft kiss. The kiss turned hungry and passionate and she moaned in hid mouth when he invaded her mouth with his tongue.

His tongue caressed hers and she felt all the sane thoughts leave her mind. She pulled him closer with one hand while the other found its way into his hair.

His hands moved to her back and he pulled the zipper of her joda down exposing her naked back to him. Thanks to the padded blouse she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He traced her spine with his finger and she shivered at the feel of his hands on her body.

He softly pushed her back on the bed and pulled the dress down her shoulders and slowly off her body. She lay in her panties and the anklets he made her wear some time back.

She tried covering herself but he stopped her and kissed her to ease her nervousness while he himself undressed.

Hovering over her he looked into his eyes for silent permission. She pulled him down welcoming his weight gracefully and gave him her consent.

He slowly entered her breaking all the barriers between them and made her completely his.

They spent the night making sweet, passionate love to each other and slept in each other's arms feeling completely sated and complete.

This was the beginning of their forever. The story of their paak mohabbat.❤️❤️

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️