3.1

Abhimanyu Shekhawat. Son of the richest business man in India. But he had a special love for cooking.

So leaving the business to his cousin who was younger than him by 6 years he started making his name in the food and cooking industry.

And today, after 8 years, he had done that. Starting with a YouTube channel where he made new and unique recipes to hosting shows and now finally opening his own cooking studio where he took classes.

He preferred to keep the batch short. 10 students per batch so that he could tend to them personally and teach them well.

Every student was given a private counter where they had all the ingredients required for the day. All his vegetables were freshly harvested by their partner, Ahluwalias.

The Ahluwalias were another big name. They had their own farms where fresh fruits and vegetables and all kind of grocery items were produced.

After showing the students the method Abhimanyu took a stroll around the hall and corrected everyone's method.

It made him happy to see people pursuing their passion.

He knew everyone could not afford his classes so he kept a special provision for the economically weaker people. He conducted tests and that's how the deserving made way into his classes.

Rich or poor, everyone was given equal opportunity. You prove yourself, you make your way. This was his mantra.

He was driving back home when he received his brother's call. He put it on the car's speaker.

"Hello bhai? Kaha hai tu?"

"On the way. Kya hua?"

"Taiji wants to talk to you. I don't know what it is. But I have a clue. Kyunki tauji aur taiji dono hi suspicious lag rhe hai. So basically tu phirse sooli chadne wala hai."

He chuckled and Abhimanyu rolled his eyes. Again! The same old topic. Marriage.

He parked the car in the garage and sighed. He opened his wallet and caressed the photo and whispered.

"Meri Radha!"

He still remembered the day he saw her for the last time.

He wasn't Abhimanyu Shekhawat since the beginning. For the first eight years of his life he lived as Krishna.

The caretaker of the orphanage he lived in, they called her Amma, she named all the kids in the orphanage on God's name.

His was Krishna and she was his Radha. She was four years younger than him and stuck to him since the day she was bought there.

The two kids looked outside the gates of the orphanage. One with a bag on his shoulder and the other with tears shining in her big brown eyes and lips jutted out. She looked ready to burst out crying any moment.

She turned to him and held his hand tightly. He looked at her and her lips wobbled.

"Aap mujhse dur jaa rhe ho?"

She asked in a broken whisper and he sighed bending to her height. She was a little girl. His little girl. He wiped her tears and held her face between his palms.

"Dur nhi jaa rha. Tumhe wo kahani yaad hai jo Amma sunati hai? RadhaKrishn ki kahani."

She nodded cutely and he smiled.

"Toh tumhe pata hai na ki Krishna ji ko bhi Radha ko chhod kr jaana pada tha?"

She nodded and said.

"Haan! Unhe Kansh ko maarna tha."

Krishna nodded and smiled.

"Haan unhe Kans ko maarna tha. Bas aise hi mujhe bhi thode time ke liye jaana hai."

"Aapko bhi Kansh ko maarna hai? Wo wapas aa gaya?"

She asked looking at him wide eyed and he chuckled. She was a cutie patotie.

"Nhi! Wo wapas nhi aaya. Mujhe kuch aur kaam hai."

She looked at him with her big eyes, wet lashes and nose red.

"Lekin Krishna ji toh wapas nhi gye the na Radha ke paas. Aap bhi nhi aaoge?"

Her lips wobbled again and he sighed. He knew he wouldn't be able to come back often.

"Aise nhi hai. RadhaKrishn wapas mile the. Kahani yaad nhi tumhe?"

He said tapping her forehead and she pouted.

"Lekin wo toh sky mai mile the na. Aap mujhse sky mai miloge?"

He smiled at her innocent questions and shook his head.

"Nhi! Usse pehle. Jab tum itni badi ho jaaogi aur mai bhi."

He said pointing much higher than their height and she giggled.

"Toh pakka promise kro ki jab mai badi ho jaaungi toh aap mujhse shaadi kroge."

Krishna looked at the little girl amused but promised not wanting to upset her anymore.

"Pakka promise!"

She smiled and kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Mai wait krungi aapka! Bye Krishna!"

She yelled cutely and waved at him as he sat inside the car and left to start his new life.

His life as Abhimanyu Shekhawat.

Abhimanyu smiled remembering the memory. It was tough in the beginning. He missed her. He misses her still.

He visited the orphanage once when he was 15 years old. He tried looking for her but the kids in the orphanage didn't know about such a girl. Obviously, the kids there were all very young and probably didn't know her.

He got to know that she was adopted by a family soon after he was. Explains why the other kids didn't know who she was.

He had no way that he could contact her. He didn't what name she lived with now. He didn't know how she looked now. He didn't even know which state she lived in now.

Since then he had tried every way to find her. Even contacted agencies but no luck. Even their Amma didn't remember anything specific.

Abhimanyu came out of his thoughts hearing a knock on the window. His cousin, Manav was standing there with his monkey like grin.

He put the photo back in his wallet and got out of the car.

"Again lost in her thoughts? No use bhai. You've tried every way to find her. Let it go now. Just go with the flow. Agar destiny mai usse milna likha hoga toh mil jaayegi."

He said and Abhimanyu nodded. He was right. If he was destined to meet her again the only Krishna would work his magic and it would happen on its own.

So he took a deep breath and decided to go with the flow.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️