15.1

Vaishnavi reached the apartment where Naman lived. He lived in a separate home due to his job. His office as his Gurugran and so as to not waste time travelling 4 hours daily he bought a one room apartment in Gurugram itself which wass hardly at a 10 minutes dustance from his office.

So Vaishnavi went to meet him on weekends. Some days he would come and some days she would go to meet him.

As she entered his apartment using the spare key her phone rang and she groaned seeing her boss' name. He was going to give some work to spoil her weekend.

She picked up the call and just as she expected he gave her work. Thankfully it wasn't much. She only had to mail a few clients. And then she was all Naman's.

She saw him watching something on his laptop with his headphones plugged in. She kept a hand on his shoulder and he jumped with a loud shriek keeping a hand on his chest.

She laughed at his reaction and asked.

"Again a horror movie?"

"Fuck you Vaishnavi! Jaan kr krti hai na tu."

She giggled and pulled his laptop to her side.

"I am borrowing your laptop for some time. My annoying boss send me work on a Sunday also."

He chuckled and left her to work. He went to the kitchen to make coffee for both of them. When he came back with two steaming hot cups of coffee he saw her looking at his laptop.

She wasn't moving. More like couldn't move because of what she read. Naman had forgot to logout his Whatsapp from the laptop and while she was finishing the mails a message popped up.

Rosh🌍❤️
What are tonight's plans?

Out of curiousity Vaishnavi clicked on the chat only to find out that the supposed Rosh was actually Roshni and was Naman's girlfriend about whom she never knew.

And judging by their chats the two have been dating since two months now. Vaishnavi felt tears pool her eyes. He had a girlfriend. He had someone in his life. Someone that wasn't her. Someone he was probably going out with tonight.

Naman sat beside her and saw what she was looking at and looked at her nervously. He knew he hid a very big thing from her.

"Vaishnavi! Mai batane wala tha but I wanted to be sure about her first."

She finally looked at him and said.

"I am giving you a week. Whatever you have with her, finish it. Break up with her."

He looked at her shocked.

"Vaishnavi! I understand I hid it from you but this is a bit extreme."

"Extreme! This is not extreme. I can't let anyone steal you from me. Tu mera hai Naman. Mai tujhe nhi kho skti."

Her voice was rising and he looked at her in even more shock. Where was this coming from."

"Who said you're going to lose me or someone is stealing me from you. Even after Roshni mai tera utna hi hu Vaishnavi."

Tears started falling down her eyes as she sobbed.

"Nhi! Tu nhi jaanta. Ek baar you become official with her she is going to separate you from me. I love you Naman. Mai nhi kho skti tujhe."

He cupped her face and said.

"I love you too. Lekin tu meri baat toh sun. Aisa kuch nhi hoga I promise-"

"NHI! Mujhe wo ladki teri life mai nhi chahiye matlab nhi chahiye. Tu usse breakup kr rha hai. Aur wo bhi within a week. Mere paas sirf tu hai Naman. Mai tujhe nhi kho skti. Please Naman!"

He now understood why she was saying this and pulled her in his arms. He rubbed her back and patted her head slowly calming her down.

He knew she was possessive regarding him and he knew the reason why. But this! He hasn't expected this reaction. He had thought that maybe initially she wouldn't talk to him for hiding this thing and then come around, be happy for him. And he didn't know how to handle this.

"Naman? Tu krega na usse breakup. Tu nhi jaayega na aaj uske paas. I love you Naman. I really love you."

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Nhi jaaunga. I love you too."

She shook her head and looked into his eyes before saying.

"I don't just love you. I am in love with you. Hamesha se. And you know what bhul jaa uss Roshni ko. Let's get married."

He looked at her wide eyed. She loved him? As in romantically? And what's with the marriage plans?

"Vaishnavi! This is not-"

"Why not? Mai professionally well settled hu. Tu professionally well settled hai. Hum dono good looking hai. Aur hamare beech mai understanding bhi hai. I even love you. You also love me.  Problem kya hai?"

He was getting a little irritated now. Raising his voice he said.

"Problem? The problem is that I don't love you the way you think I do. Mere liye tu meri best friend hai. Meri jaan hai. I love you and I care about you but not because I am in love with you. Mai Roshni se pyaar krta hu aur ye baat tujhe accept krni padegi."

She looked at him frozen. For a full minute she only stared at him wide eyed. He was breathing heavily due to his outburst.

Tears pooled in her eyes again and her lower lip wobbled. He closed his eyes. This pained him. When she cried like this. Like a baby who was scared.

Pulling her into his arms again he rocked her body to calm her and she cried silently in his chest.

"Mai tujhe kahi nhi jaane dungi. It doesn't matter whether you love me that way or not. I love you na. Mere liye wahi kaafi hai. Lekin tujhe kho nhi skti mai."

She said and did something that shook him.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️