13.3

"Right now?"

She asked and he nodded.

"Agar tum comfortable ho toh hi."

She didn't say anything and he prepared himself for a no. But he was surprised when she called someone.

"Hello mumma. Haan wo mai aaj ghar nhi aa rhi. Nhi everything is good. I am with Adhyay. Haan. I'll send it. Ok. Bye."

He looked at her wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Did you just-oh my God!"

He chuckled in disbelief. She shruggef and said.

"Haan so what's wrong? Am I not with you?"

"Nhi I didn't mean that. I mean she doesn't have a problem that you're with me?"

"Nah! She knows you well. Moreover she trusts me. And I trust you."

That made his heart skip a beat. He smiled and looked around. When he was sure that they were alone he held her hand and quickly took her towards his car.

She giggled and he chuckled seeing her like that. She looked so beautiful when carefree like this.

He stopped the car in an area that looked less treaded by. Very peaceful and very private. It was a big plot. He parked his car and her eyes fell on the small, cozy, wooden cottage that stood in front of the big farm.

"It's a farmhouse."

She said and he smiled.

"Why are we here?"

"It's my family farmhouse. Lekin bhut time se sirf mai aata hu. Whenever I am free or when I need some alone time. Yaha aata hu aur pura de-stress ho jaata hu."

They got out of the car and Adhyay held her hand escorting her inside. She looked around in awe. It was such a pretty place.

"I thought showing you something so close to my heart would be special but...the moment you called up your mother to tell her you're with me and not lieing about it made me feel so so special."

She smiled and they shared an eyelock filled with thousands of emotions. The confession was on the tip of his tongue but he didn't say it yet.

Leaving her hand he rushed upstairs while she looked on frowning. What she supposed to follow him? Before she could make a decision he came back down and again taking her hand moved out of the cottage.

They went out in the open land and he laid the blanket he had got and pinned it down with bricks.

He then laid down with his arm widespread to one side and one arm under his head.

He patted the space next to him and she joined him. She parted her hair to one side and softly laid her head on his arm.

They looked at each other without a word. Just pure, raw emotions.

"Mishika."

She hummed and he turned her face to the sky. A gasp escaped her lips. The sky was full of stars. What you call a starry night.