Epilogue

*2 years later*

Sanya woke up and turned to her husband sleeping peacefully.

Yesterday she had told him about her being pregnant and boy! She hadn't expected him to cry.

He was so happy that he had burst in tears. He had pulled her in his arms and kissed her head and cheek muttering thank you over and over.

He had then played soft music on his phone and slow danced with her in their room for God knows how long and that was the best part of the night for her.

They then got into bed where he made sweet love to her.

Even now in his sleep he looked so content. His palm resting softly over her belly occassionally caressing it in his sleep.

She smiled and got into his arms properly and kissed his chest where his heart laid. She then leaned upwards and pecked his lips.

Hr groaned a little and opened his eyes groggily smiling lazily at her. She felt butterflies in her stomach at how delicious he looked in theh mornings.

They announced the news of her pregnancy to their families and the house filled with a newfound energy and happiness.

Sanya was sitting with her back to Armaan's chest between his legs while trying to search for something to watch that matched her taste.

"Tsk! Sanya yaar! Just find something already. It's been 15 minutes you are scrolling now."

He complained in an irritated tone. She turned to give him an offended look and he knew that he had fucked up.

"If you think it's so easy toh apne aap dundh lo. I don't want to see anything now. Neend aa rhi hai mujhe. Go away!"

She gritted out pushing him away and he groaned.

He loved her and he loved their unborn baby too but sometimes her mood swings irritated him a lot. He would momentarily lose his composure when she got too much but then slowly realised that it wasn't him who was bearing all the discomfort and pain.

He had actually researched a lot about what happens to a woman's body during pregnancy and truth be told the results scared him. He saw animated visual representations of what happens internally and immediately felt like he wasd punishing his wife. He was the one who put the baby inside her after all.

And all his anger and irritation would melt. Just like right now.

He hugged her from behind. She struggled trying to push him away but he didn't leave her instead he caressed her six month pregnant belly and softly kissed her ear. The untwisted her and she willingly went into his arms.

"You want to know how the nursery is coming along?"

He asked and she nodded. He spent some time describing it to her.

When he had got to about the baby he had planned to convert one of the guest rooms into a nursery for the baby.

Where they would keep all his necessary stuff. Sanya said that they should call a carpenter for it but he denied and said.

"Jab baby mera hai toh nursery koi aur kyu banayega."

That had earned him a hot makeout with his wife.

He smiled when she slowly closed her eyes slipping into deep slumber. Pregnancy made her sleep a lot. His research told him that it would be a girl depending on her symptoms.

And he wished it to be true. He had imagined it all now. Having his little girl in his arms. Cooing at her and playing with her. Making her giggle at his gibberish and watching her grow in front of him. He wanted to see his little girl run around the house in her pigtails giggling and chasing him. He could imagine it all and he liked the imagination too much.

"Hey baby! I know you can hear me now. It's papa princess. Atleast I hope you're a princess. Doesn't mean I'll not love you the same if you turn out to be my champ. Whatever you are just be healthy and safe. And don't trouble your mumma too much."

He whispered softly at her belly when she had slept soundly. Placing a soft kiss on top of it he too closed his eyes cuddling her from behind.

She had always liked to cuddle him but since her pregnancy it became a need. Whenever he wasn't around she couldn't sleep peacefully. She needed his warmth for a good sleep. Or more like the baby needed his warmth to let his/her momma sleep peacefully.

Sanya knew that her baby was going to love Armaan more than her. Even before being born they have a great bond.

The baby would he so active at all the times creating a ruckus in her belly but the moment they would hear his voice or feel his touch they would down and she would feel the gentliest kick as if the baby was trying to feel his/her father back.

Armaan was the happiest when the nurse handed his baby to him. His wife was shifted to the private ward and he sat admiring his queen and his little girl.

His wish came true. It was his little princess. And just like he had thought he would, he cried when he held her for the first time. Actually no! He full om sobbed in the middle of the hospital not caring about what the people around him thought.

All he cared about was that he was a father now. He felt complete.

He had heard multiple times that a man is the luckiest when he has the following four women in his life.

His mother, who bought him in the world.
His sister, with whom he came in the world.
His wife, for whom he came in the world.
And his daughter, whom he bought in the world.

And he was among the luckiest of the men in the world.
**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️