16.8

"Tell me you want this Ami. Or ask me to stop!"

He commanded and she turned to look at him. Her chest heaving, face flushed and thoughts jumbled up. But she was sure about one thing.

"I want you Veer."

And he wasted no time to pick her up. She round her legs around his waist and he smashed his lips on hers while moving towards the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and she bounced slightly looking at him with desire filled eyes. He hovered over her and kissed her again and they lost themselves in that kiss. Pouring all the emotions in that kiss they pulled closer leaving no gap between their skins, trying to mold their souls into one.

He pulled back and removed his shirt pulling it over his head and pulled her top too. He loved her habit of not wearing bras at home.

He pinched and twisting his nipple and she gasped and moaned. Her nipples were sensitive. After he was satisfied with the multiple love bites on her breasts and stomach he finally pulled her shorts down along with the panties.

"I love these shorts."

He said slapping her bare butt and she moaned. He started kissing her legs from her toes to her inner thighs trailing a path of kisses all over.

She clutched his hair when he bit her inner thigh. Gosh! She was too wet. She could feel it dripping.

"Veer please!"

She didn't know what she was asking. Maybe he did. Because the next second, he plunged his middle finger in her slowly moving it in her and she moaned at the little discomfort but immense pleasure it bought her.

When he was sure she was comfortable with one he added another finger increasing the intensity and increased his pace.

She clutched her hair as her mouth fell open. She was so close. Some more seconds aaand he stopped. She whined. He fucking stopped when she was so close.

"Veer!"

He smirked at her and kissed her lips.

"Not so soon baby! Wait for me."

He got up and undressed himself slowly. Giving her a striptease. She bit her lip and gawked at her shamelessly.

He opened the packet and tore open a condom. She had to physically stop herself from screaming like a crazy fangirl because the scene was too hot to handle.

He hovered over her again and lined up against her entrance.

"Ready baby?"

He asked in a husky, deep voice and she nodded.

He prodded her legs apart even further and slowly eased in her. The slight discomfort was there for some time but it too soon faded as he settled inside.

He started at a slow pace so as to not hurt her. But when she gripped his butt and pulled him in he lost control and rammed into her like a fucking madman.

Their moans filled the room and the sound of skin slapping against each other mixed with the gasps and grunts made the atmosphere hotter than ever.

She felt herself close and came hard panting heavily as his pace increased. His breathing ragged even more and she knew he was close too.

She lost it when he moaned as he released and slumped on her. That moan was the most beautiful thing she'd ever heard. She kissed the side of his head and he hid his face in her neck.

Peeling the condom off him, he cleaned both of them and pulled her in his arms.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"I am perfect Veer. I love you."

She said knowing that she was not getting anything back. But she loved him still. Without any conditions. Just pure, true love.

It had been quiet a few months since the first time they have had sex. Aamya didn't call it making love. She knew he did not feel anything for her. But sometimes she was confused. He behaved like he did. But he never replied to her confessions.

Also she and his dadi had become really close. They went shopping and watching movies together. It seemed like the two were best of friends.

Aumveer was shocked when she once showed him the pictures they clicked while on a shopping spree. His grandmother fucking pouted and posed. He has never seen her so open with anyone ever before.

Aamya right now was sitting inside the washroom clutching the stick in her hands, calculating when it happened.

They have been very particular about using protection all times. Then how did she end up pregnant?

Before telling anyone anything she decided to get it confirmed and booked an appointment with the doctor. It was true! She was two months long. And that was Aumveer's birthday.

They had skipped protection once and she had taken an after pill but guess that didn't work out. And the result was in her womb. A baby. Nah! Their baby!

God! It felt surreal. She had Aumveer's baby in her. How would she tell him? Just like that or should she plan something.

She decided to take a few days before breaking it to him. She wanted to plan something big. Only if she knew what the future was going to be.

It was a weekend and the two were home cuddled up on the living room couch watching tv when the doorbell rang.

The maid opened the door and Aumveer's mood changed hearing the once voice he hated with all his guts.

"Hello Shukla!"

Aumveer sat up with the speed of lightening and quietly pulled his gun out from under the table.

The move didn't go unnoticed by Aamya whose eyes widened in fear.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Aumveer growled and the man smirked strolling inside the living room casually.

"Now now Shukla! Can I not come to meet my fellow businessman."

Fellow businessman his foot. He fucking hated this man's guts. He and his dirty tricks.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️