4.3

Saira's final exams were just over and she was getting married in two weeks.

Saira had started liking Karan a lot. Well, the man left no stone unturned to not let that happen. He wanted her to trust him completely.

During this time he had sent her gifts and cute, loving messages. He had even talked to her on phone numberous times although he was least interested in it.

Saira had got another shock some time later that Rajiv Ahuja, the boy she slapped was Karan's younger brother.

"Karan! I think you should talk to Rajiv. Wo galat company mai hai and he is getting spoiled a lot."

She had said genuinely concerned about her future brother-in-law. Rajiv was two years younger than Saira.

Karan felt angered when she said this. How can she say that his brother was spoiled.

"I'll look into it."

He sai barely containing his anger and she smiled satisfied.

"Achha also mumma keh rhi thi ki papa puchh rhe the ki hum shaadi ke baad kaha jaa rhe hai? I mean ghumne. He wants to gift us the tickets."

She said biting her lip feeling shy and Karan smirked. So she wants to go on a honeymoon? Well, he couldn't deny some fun now can he?

"Hmm ghumne as in? Honeymoon?"

He said and Saira gasped.

"Nhi! Mera matlab ghumne."

Her cheeks were red and Karan chuckled.

"Ummhmm. Jaha bhi tum jaana chaho. Mujhe toh waise bhi jagah thodi na dekhni hai. My view is going to be something else."

He said and she frowned.

"Something else?"

He shook his head. She was too innocent. Or maybe pretended to be.

"Hmmhmm. My view is going to be my wife na."

He said making her more red in shyness.

"Karan!"

She reprimanded him and he laughed loudly making her giggle.

"I like you Karan. Bhut jyada."

She confessed and he fell silent. Plan successful. He smirked and said with so much sincerity that no one could doubt.

"I like you too Saira. A lot."

She blushed and they talked until Saira was called out by her mother.

"Bhaiya! What the hell? You said yoy are going to handle her your way. Is this your way? Marry her and romance her?"

Rajiv yelled as soon as Karan disconnected the call.

"You're really dumb Raj. I am not marrying her to romance her."

He said and a sinister expression formed on his face. Rajiv looked on confused for a moment but smirked as he realised what his brother meant.

"Superb bhaiya! I love you."

He said and hugged Karan making him chuckle and ruffle his head.

The next two weeks were spend preparing for everything. Karan has no other family than Rajiv and Saira's father wanted a lavish wedding for his only child.

All during the wedding functions Rajiv had given Saira creepy smiles and smirks making her uncomfortable. She had held Karan's hand all the while trying to gain courage to face so many people and his own brother.

She felt that he was still offended of the slap. But he deserved it. She still decided to apologise and put it behind them.

"Rajiv? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

She asked and he stopped in front of his room.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping at the moment? Kal shaadi hai."

He said and Saira smiled thinking about her wedding with Karan and looked at her mehandi which came out super dark.

"I know. I just wanted to clear a few things. I hope aap uss din se gussa nhi ho. Honestly what you did wasn't right Rajiv. Mai maanti hu uss ladki ne aapko mana kia and it must have hurt lekin uss tarah uski izzat uchhalna was not good. I shouldn't have slapped you. I am sorry. I hope we are good now."

She said and Rajiv smirked. Good? Her worse time was going to start.

"Forgive you?"

He asked dangerously while moving forward making her move backwards. She was shocked at his sudden change of mood.

"How can I forgive you?"

He asked leaning dangerously close to her. She coward back in fear.

"Raj?"

Karan came out of his room hearing voices and saw Rajiv leaning over Saira and her crouching back in fear. She sighed seeing him. He stood beside her and looked at her.

"Kya hua?"

He asked no one in particular and Rajiv smiled.

"Nothing bhaiya. Saira puchh rhi thi ki maine usse maaf kia ya nhi. How can i forgive you Saira? I was never angry."

He said too sweetly and Saira finally cracked a relieved sigh. He gave her one last look and went to his room.

Saira looked at Karan and smiled widely.

"I am happy everything is fine now. Mai ye nayi shuruwat kisi kadwahat ke saaath nhi krna chahti thi."

Karan looked at her deep in his thoughts. Was he wrong about her? But why would Rajiv lie to him? Maybe she was just pretending innocence.

The next day the two were married and Saira went home with Karan and Rajiv. Unlike other brides she was too happy to leave her father's house. The house did not give her many happy memories.

She would just miss her mother. She hoped she could do something to help her out.

She leaned her head on Karan's shoulder making him look at her while she closed her eyes with a sigh.

He kept looking at her and sighed himself. He was confused now. Was his brother lying to him or is she too good at pretending innocent?

Three days later the two were leaving for Bali for their honeymoon. Saira was too excited. She had never went out of India ever.

Karan chuckled seeing her excitement on landing at the airport in Bali. She was literally looking around like an excited child let loose for the first time. He smiled seeing her grin.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️