13.5

She entered his hand inside the shirt she was wearing. His shirt. She could feel his shiver when his palm touched her bare stomach. He could feel her goosebumps.

She slowly moved his hand upwards to her chest. He could feel her heaving chest and her heavy breaths. She put his palm over her breast but he still didn't grip or squeeze. Letting her have control.

She moved back down and slowly moved his hand over to her panties.

He stopped and got on top of her.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and he shook his head.

"Words! I need words Mishika."

"I-I am. I want you."

He kissed her hard. Pouring all his desire and love in it. He dropped his weight on her from the bottom and she moaned feeling his semi erection digging near her thighs.

He left her lips and kissed her neck all over. Hid hands moved down to push her shirt up till her chest just covering her breasts.

She tried to pull it off her body but he stopped her.

"This stays on. We are going any further than this tonight."

Her whine turned into a gasp when he hooked his finger in her panties and slid them off her body.

Parting her thighs he got between her legs and kissed her rubbing his clothes erection against her bare pussy.

She moaned and writhed under him as he dragged his lips down her collarbones, kissing all over her clothes nipples and het bare stomach. He licked her navel and she shivered.

He looked at her closed eyes and flushed face before kissing her directly on top of her core. Her eyes shot open and she looked at him with a nervous expression.

"You feel uncomfortable or want me to stop at any point of time you let me know. Got it baby?"

She nodded and he hooked his arms around his thighs holding her in place and gave her hot, wet pussy a long, wet lick making her head fall back.

His tongue teased her clit licking at a constant pace making jolts of pleasure travel through her body. He bit her labia and she yelped a little clutching his hair.

She moved her hips in sync with his mouth rubbing herself more on him. She was close. So close.

He sensed it by the way she had started panting heavily and clenching. He replaced his tongue with his fingers.

She moaned at the sudden intrusion and looked at him with dazed eyes. His pace increased as he finger fucked her and she came hard on his fingers.

Cleaning her he laid beside her and pecked her forehead pulling her into his arms.

He went on to adjust his erection in front of her and she blushed. Moving closer to her she started moving her hand down his stomach but he stopped her.

"No! Tonight was about you. Are you ok baby?"

She nodded and hugged him hiding her face in his chest and he smiled kissing her head.

The next morning Adhyay woke up to some noises coming from downstairs. He got alert and looked at Mishika's peacefully sleeping form.

Letting her sleep he went down to check what was happening. His eyes widened when he saw his parents in the living room.

His was still bare chest and his girlfriend was sleeping in his room above. He cursed himself in his mind. He should have told his parents he came here with her every Sunday.

"Mumma! Papa! Aap log yaha? I mean usually aap yaha nhi aate?"

"Arre hume laga hi tha tu yaha hoga. Itna time ho gaya. Pta nhi har Sunday kaha nikal jaata hai. Isliye hum yaha aa gye. Tere saath time spend krne."

His father said patting his back and he tried to hide his nervousness.

"Haan. Chalo we have got our breakfast. Adhyay tu apni special chai bana le aur tab tak mai cards le kar aati hu. Upar hi rakhe hai. Pehle ki tarah fun breakfast krenge teeno."

Adhyay was so lost that he didn't even notice what his mother spoke. He went to the kitchen tensed that she would find out about Mishika being here. Good thing she was sleeping in his room above- FUCK!

Adhyay ran towards his room realising his mother was going there but he was too late. His mother opened the door and shut it again facing him wide eyed.

They looked at each other wide eyed before his mother looked at him in anger.

"What is all this Adhyay? Tu ye sab krta hai yaha? And what about Mishika? You are playing that sweet girl. Mai aisa nhi hone dungi. I am calling her right now telling her to leave you. Tu usse deserve hi nhi-"

"Mumma! It's Mishika."

"Hain!?"

"Wo Mishika hai. You know what. Give me some time. Mai usse laata hu neeche. And then I'll explain everything."

He said and rushed inside the room locking the door behind him. He smiled seeing his beautiful girlfriend. He laid beside her and combed her hair from his hands slowly waking her up.

She stirred and stretched. Looking at him with sleep filled eyes she smiled in a way that made him want to hide her from everyone out there.

"Hi!"

She whispered and he smiled pulling her into his arms.

"Hi baby!"

She snuggled into his warmth and he rubbed her back.

"Just so you know. My parents are downstairs."

She hummed with her eyes closed. Two minutes later she realised what he said and her eyes shot open and she sat with an horrified expression.

"What? Downstairs? As in yaha? Abhi?"

He nodded and she went into panic mode.

"Oh my God Adhyay! Why didn't you tell me? Kya sochenge wo? They don't know I am here, do they?"

"Umm-abhi tak nhi pata tha. But mumma just saw you so now they do."

"Adhyay!"

She groaned and slumped back hiding her face in her palms.

"Hey relax! She doesn't mind. In fact she is happy it's you. She saw you and assumed that I was having some other girl in bed. The trust my mother has on me."

He mumbled and she chuckled. Half an hour later they were all showered up. Separately of course.

His mother as he said was too happy to see her.

"Ghar bhi le aaya kr isse. Aur kya har Sunday yaha aa jaate ho. Ghar aaya kro. Yaha aisa kya hai jo waha nhi hai."

Mishika flushed red while Adhyay scratched his neck sheepishly.

"Papa bta denge aapko abhi hum jaa rhe hai. Mishika ko shoot pr drop krna hai."

He said and rushed out leaving his gaping mother, laughing father beehind and a flushed Mishika with him.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️