1.2

It was a party organised by the Kapoors. Angad Kapoor was going to announce the new CEO of Kapoor Companies.

Agastya wasn't interested in going but he knew he had to. It would make headlines if he doesn't.

The Raichands and Kapoors at headlock again. Didn't attend the party.

He didn't want any such news. Media was a headache. And headaches frustrated him. The only thing that made him cranky.

Agastya got ready in his navy blue three-piece suit. He put on his favourite rolex watch. He set his hair with gel. He put on his cologne and was ready to go.

"Ready Agastya?"

His father Namish Raichand asked and Agastya nodded straightening his suit jacket.

The two along with Agastya's mother started off to the party.

Ryna was ready in navy blue evening gown. She curled her hair and let them loose. She had beautiful mid length hair that reached her mid back.

She wore her favorite diamond bracelet gifted by her father. Applying her favourite shade of coffee brown lipstick and her sweet orange scent she was ready.

Winking at the mirror she grinned. She was very happy today. It was her day.

She went out and saw her parents coming out of their room. Her father kissed her head and she grinned hugging him. She was a daddy's princess.

They reached the venue and saw that the guests had already started to arrive. All of them started to attend the guests.

Just then they heard a lot of commotion at the entry gate and saw the media going beserk because their number 1 rival, the Raichands were there.

Ryna clenched her fists seeing the face of the man she hates the most.

Agastya and his family entered after getting free from the media. Crazy media.

He saw Angad Kapoor and smirked walking in his direction. He stood alone.

"Chalo! Aakhir kaar tumhe samajh aa hi gyi Kapoor ki ab tumhare andar wo baat nhi rahi. Achha kia jo retire kr gye. You were no match to Agastya after all."

His father spoke making Angad look at him in anger. Namish smirked knowing he can't do anything here. The media was here and moreover it was his party. It would become national news.

"He might not be Mr. Raichand but I surely am."

A voice called out and Ryna came there standing beside her father and glaring at the two men.

Namish snickered while Agastya just pulled a poker face.

"I hope you are. My Agastya would love a challenge."

At this Agastya smirked and moved closer to her.

"Oh I do love a challenge papa. I just hope she is a good one. I love tough challenges."

And then leaning closer to her ear she whispered for only her to hear.

"A sexy one would be cherry on the top."

He said and she clenched her fists fuming in anger. Glaring at the man she was about to answer back and their names were announced and she went with her father. Not wanting to spoil her mood on her special day she smiled genuinely.

After the announcement by Angad that Ryna would be the new CEO of Kapoor Companies everyone clapped and congratulated Ryna.

Soon the dinner was served. After dinner the guests started dispersing but a lot of them stayed behind to discuss business.

Agastya was in the corridor area taking a call. After talking to the person on the other hand he checked his phone for any important messages when he heard the soft clicking of heels.

He turned around and saw Ryna typing something on her phone. He smirked and put his phone in his pocket.

"Congratulations Ms. Kapoor. I really hope you are a good challenge unlike your father."

Ryna looked at him angrily. She clenched her fists and moved towards him with angry steps.

"You just wait and watch Mr. Raichand. You won't even know what hit you."

Agastya's mirth filled eyes met her rage filled. They shared an intense eyelock. None of them ready to backout.

Ryna smirked as she remembered something. Moving closer to him she said.

"Heard you girlfriend left you Raichand. Says you couldn't satisfy her. I've also heard you're still a virgin. Any problem down there Raichand?"

She smirked and Agastya clenched his fists. That dumb woman wasn't even his girlfriend. She was the daughter of a business partner who self claimed herself to be his girlfriend. And when he denied sleeping with her she started these rumours.

Agastya too smirked and moved a step closer to her such that the tip of their shoes touched.

"I certainly don't have any problem getting it up Ms. Kapoor. And yes! I am a virgin. Wanna fix that?"

He teased her. His eyes flicking down her lips. She wouldn't lie that it made her feel something but she won't accept it either.

"Not interested Raichand. I have better standards."

She replied with a tight smile and he smirked.

"Heard you're a virgin too. I can fix that."

She glared at him and said.

"Fix yourself first Raichand. Phir kisi aur ki sochna."

She started moving away and he said with mirth in his voice.

"Business world mai shayad takkar de paao but in the underworld there's no chance baby. Raichands are the most poweful and fearless mafias. Also being a girl in this field is a hindrance."

Now this statement irked her. She had always been challenged on the ground that she was a woman.

She turned around with extreme anger and marched towards him.

"You don't have to worry about that Raichand. And about you being the most poweful and ruthless. What happened to it when you couldn't save your own brother."

The moment the words left her mouth she knew she had crossed her limit. But the damage was done.

The mirth in his eyes was replaced with blazing anger. Pulling her arms he pinned her to the wall.

She hissed because something dug into her back. A hook kind of thing.

She pushed him to get away from the hook but the next second....CHIRRRRR!
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️

Tum Mile 💖💕❣️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara