3.6

The next morning Abhimanyu woke up and saw Prachi snuggled into him.

He propped up on his elbow and caressed her face.

She looked beautiful and so innocent at the moment. Last night was bliss for both of them.

Strangely, the moment he saw Prachi he forgot all about Radha. But now that she was asleep he felt like he had cheated her by not telling her before.

He sighed. It was making him a lot confused.

His eyes fell on the time and he looked at Prachi. He had no heart to wake her up but then they would get late for work.

He caressed her naked back and she purred like a cat snuggling more into him.

"Wake up Prachi. We'll be late for office jaan."

He whispered softly and kissed her head.

"I'm tired. Can we not turn in late today?"

She mumbled and he chuckled.

"Mehnat saari maine kri and you are tired?"

He teased and she hit his chest sleepily making him chuckle.

He pondered on for a moment and then pulled the sheets over him.

"Hmm! Ok lekin sirf ek ghanta aur."

He said and held her in his arms properly. She smiled and they slept again.

The next they woke up it was 11am already.

Prachi got up in hurry but hissed sitting up. Abhimanyu woke up due to the movements and looked at her.

"You ok?"

He asked groggily and she blushed remembering the wild night. He chuckled seeing her red cheeks and got up kissing her cheek.

"I love you!"

He whispered and then got off still butt naked. She shrieked and he laughed going inside. She huffed and then chuckled at his antics.

She was getting ready while Abhimanyu was already down.

She was searching for her phone and saw it on the sidetable. She picked it up by his wallet fell down by mistake.

She picked his wallet and her eyes fell on the photograph. She frowned and pulled it out and her mind froze.

Why was he having this photograph? Her photograph? And who was the boy beside her?

"Krishna! Krishna!"

She called searching for the boy who was hiding from her. When she couldn't find him after looking everywhere her lips wobbled and eyes teared up.

Krishna immediately came out of his hiding and held his ears.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Mai tang kr rha tha tumhe. Please mat ro. Radha! Meri pyaari Radha!"

Radha sniffed and looked at him with glassy eyes.

"Dobara mujhse aise dur nhi rehna. Mai baat nhi krungi kabhi aapse."