9.7

Karan stood in front of the door and looked back at his wife who nodded and urged him to go in.

Gulping and taking a huge breath he twisted the knob and entered inside. His father was sitting on the couch.

The noise of the door opening made him look up from whatever he was looking at. Karan frowned seeing him looking at his wallet but let it go.

"Kuch chahiye tha?"

His father asked and Karan looked at him.

"Umm-haan-wo mujhe actually - ye- ye file chahiye thi."

Why was he getting nervous? Preeta who was standing outside face palmed at her husband. He could only intimidate her.

Taking a file with an awkward expression he came out only to be met with his wife's glare.

She turned him around and pushed him back into the room. He gave her a pleading look but she shook her head and motioned him to talk to his father.

Giving her an irritated look he looked at his father who was back to looking at his wallet. That's when Karan saw it.

It was his mother's picture in it. He always kept one in his wallet. Involuntarily his eyes teared up.

Preeta was right. Looking at his own pain he had not even noticed his father's and hated him all his life without any cause.

A tear fell from his eye and the file in his hand fell on the floor with a thud. His father got alert and quickly wiped his tears putting his wallet aside.

"Kuch aur bhi kaam tha kya?"

He asked not looking his way.

"I am sorry papa."

That made him look at Karan wide eyed. He got up and looked at his son who had tears in his eyes. His own eyes teared up.

"I am so sorry papa. Apne dukh mai itna kho gaya tha ki aapka pain nazar hi nhi aaya. Issi baat ke liye rota raha ki maa mujhe chhod kr chali gyi. Ye kabhi nhi socha ki aapne bhi toh apni wife ko kho diya."

Both of theirs tears were flowing continuously reminiscing their wife and mother. Preeta who was standing beside the room leaning her head on the also cried.

"Kabhi ye nhi socha ki mere paas toh meri life spend krne ke liye Preeta hai lekin aapke paas. Aapke paas sirf mai tha. Aur maine-"

Karan couldn't speak anymore and his father shook his head pulling him into a hug. Both the men cried in each other's embrace.

The issue between them was finally sort. Karan looked at his father and held his ears like he did when he was a child and his father chuckled patting his back.

"Preeta! Come inside butterfly."

He called and Preeta wiped her tears slowly going in. She stood at the entrance looking at the father-son duo. Karan now had his arm around his father's shoulder.

He motioned her to come forward by spreading his other arm and she smiled hugging him sideways.

His father too patted her head and Karan kissed her head making her smile at him.

After so many years dinner was finally a happy event. The three of them went out for dinner and enjoyed themselves throroughly.

Coming back home they retired to their rooms since everyone was tired. As soon as Preeta entered the room she was pulled into strong arms.

She kept her hands on his chest as he snaked his arms around her waist.

He looked straight into her eyes and whispered.

"Thank you."

She smiled and kissed his cheek. He continued to look at her in a hope that she would understand what he couldn't voice out and she did.

She knew what he felt for her. She also knew it was difficult for him to say it expressly. Smiling with tears shining in her eyes she round her arms around his neck and pulled him down in a sweet kiss.

He poured all his feelings in the kiss. Everything that he knew he wouldn't be able to say in words he said through the kiss.

His hands roamed all over her back as the kiss grew hungrier. She pulled back when he pulled the zipper of her dress down and they looked at each other panting heavily.

They stared into each other's eyes trying to understand if both of them were sure and the next second she was in his arms and he was carrying her to the bed while kissing her madly.

Placing her on the bed softly he hovered over her careful not to hurt her from his weight and started peppering kisses down her neck and shoulders while his hands pulled down her dress from her shoulders exposing her collarbones and cleavage to his hungry eyes.

He didn't look down though. He looked into his eyes asking for silent permission and when she blinked her eyes he looked down.

Looking back up and straight into her eyes he took one of her hardened nipples in his mouth making her moan as his tongue and teeth teased her.

He pulled back and seeing his work on her breasts he left them when he was satisfied with his artwork.

He pulled off her panties and without any further warning attached his mouth to her most sensitive part of the body.

She cried in pleasure and gasped when he did something incredible with his tongue.

She got up on her arms and asked while panting.

"Where-where the hell did you learn to do this?"

He smirked and bit her labia softly making tremors down her body.

"We men have some talents naturally butterfly."

After he was sure she was wet enough to take him easily he undressed himself slowly giving her a strip tease and enjoying the expressions on her face.

He realised he didn't have a condom on him and looked at her. She bit her lip and nodded and he rubbed his erection softly on her wet folds and she threw her head back in anticipation.

Teasing her clit with his erection he tested her limits.

"Karan please!"

She finally broke and he entered her slowly and the two lost themselves in each other.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️