17.6

He slowly turned her around and saw her face flushed and eyes lowered in shyness.

Hamza held her chin and made her look up. Their eyes clashed and Hamza gazed into her eyes to find any hesitation.

When he did not a smile broke out on his lips and he leaned in to place his lips on hers softly kissing her.

Sehrish felt like her heart would come out of her chest. The kiss was so soft that she felt weak in her knees even after sitting.

Kissing her to his heart's fill Hamza pulled back when she pushed his chest. She took in a greedy breath and looked at him panting heavily.

He pulled her on his lap and she looked at him wide eyed. Her eyes lowered in shyness when she felt something poke her thigh and she hugged him to hide her blush.

"Tell me you don't want it Sehrish."

She didn't pull back but instead whispered in his ears.

"I am ready Hamza. Ready to be yours in every sense."

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. Taking a towel he wiped both of their bodies while Sehrish was going red minute by minute.

He picked her naked body in his arms and placed her on the bed. He hovered over her and kissed her. Hard and passionate this time. She moaned and clutched her legs feeling wet down there.

He parted her legs and looked into her eyes.

"Ijazat hai begum?"

There! She felt another piece of her heart fall in love with him.

"Sirf aapko hai Hamza."

She said kissing the corner of his mouth and he slowly pushed the tip of his erection in her making her round her legs around his waist and clutch his shoulders.

He kissed her head and lips to soothe the slight discomfort she felt and made love to her the entire night. He would go on for a round and then they would talk and laugh at random things until they were aroused enough to jump to another round.

The two slept in the wee hours of the morning feeling content and complete.

Their stay at Delhi was amazing. It had been an year since they came here and about 6 months since they first made love. Hamza was the typical can't-keep-my-hands-off-my-wife husband.

And so he got really cranky when someone from their family visited them. He loved his family a lot but since no one knew about them he had to stay in a seperate room from his wife which deprived him of a peaceful sleep and made him cranky plus he had to maintain distance from her.

Three years passed by in a blur. None of them realised how the time went by. It was now time for Sehrish to go back.

She was right now packing her stuff. She had only packed two bags full of the outfits she won't be needing in Delhi anymore.

She knew what discussion was coming up as soon as they reached their home.

Sehrish had hugged Hamza tightly and said.

"Mujhe bhut darr lag rha hai Hamza. Inn teen saalo mai humne kitni dafa koshish ki hai sabko sach batane ki lekin har baar kuch na kuch wajah se baat tali hai."

"Darr kyu rhi ho? Meri biwi ho tum. Nikah mai ho mere. Aur mere hote tumhara nikah kisi aur se nhi krwa skta koi."

He said kissing her head and she hugged him tighter.

"Waise dukh mujhe iss baat ka hai ki ye honeymoon khatam hone ko hai. Soch rha hu aakhri ka din ko utilise kru sahi se. Kya khayal hai?"

He teased her and she blushed making him chuckle.

"Yaar sharmati bada pyara ho tum."

He said holding her securely but then whispered huskily making shivers run down her spine.

"Lekin filhaal sharmane ka waqt nhi."

He said and picked her up bridal style taking her to the bedroom and 'utilising' the last day of his long honeymoon.

They left for Delhi. Hamza had taken a week's off from office. They were going to tell their family the truth and bring Sehrish back with him.

Sehrish ran straight into her mother's arms making everyone chuckle.

"Bhut yaad kia maine aapko."

"Mera bacha."

Her mother kissed her head.

"Sirf ammi ko yaad kia? Abbu ko nhi kia?"

Her father asked jokingly and Sehrish bit her lip.

"Kiya na abbu. Sab ko kia."

Everyone chuckled and Sehrish hid herself in her ammi's chest.

Hamza had a get together with his friends and he went out before having his lunch.

Rest everyone was sitting with Sehrish.

"Bas itne bags mai aa gaya saara saaman?"

Her mother asked looking at her two bags and Sehrish looked at her.

"Jee ammi ye toh thoda sa saaman hai. Baaki saaman abhi wahi hai. Hamza wahi hai na abhi. Aata rahega wo saaman bhi."

Her mother nodded and then softly hit her head.

"Aur ye Hamza Hamza kya krti rehti ho? Bada hai tumse. Bhai bola kro."

Sehrish's smile fell and she said. It was time for the truth.

"Ammi wo darasal-"

She had just started saying when she heard a voice calling her name.

"Arre Sehrish? Aa gyi gudiya?"

Hee dadijaan came out of her room and Sehrish smiled getting up. She went to her dadijaan who engulfed her in a hug .

"Ho gyi padhai achhe se?"

"Jee dadijaan! Bhut achhe numbers se paas hui hu mai."

She said proudly making everyone smile.

"Puri krli dil ki tammana? Aage kuch aur krna hai?"

"Jee dadijaan. Job ka socha hai. Kayi jagaho se offers aa rhe hai. Aur package bhi kaafi achha hai."

She said and her dadijaan got quiet for a minute. Then she nodded and said.

"Sahi hai. Lekin yahi ki job accept krna."

"Aisa kyu?"

"Arre ab tumhara hone wala shohar toh yahi rehta hai na."

She said making Sehrish think her in mind 'Lekin ho chuka shohar toh Delhi hai na Dadi'.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️