16.6

Aamya looked at him shocked. Was he actually interested in that girl?

"Are you really?"

"Yeah! I mean look at her. She is beautiful, hot and sexy and totally into me."

He said to tease her and she did not disappoint. She glared at him and whisper yelled.

"I am your girlfriend."

He shrugged still teasing her but looking at the girl.

"Pretend girlfriend Ami. Difference hai."

Only if he was looking at her he would have realised how much his statement has hurt her. The twinkle in her eyes was gone immediately and she looked at him hurt.

"I'll get something to drink for us."

He said leaving her standing there. She saw the girl who was eyeing him approach him. She said something to which he replied to her making Aamya's blood boil.

"Fine! Enjoy your night!"

She gritted to herself and left from there without a word.

Aumveer on the other hand was smiling mischeviously after teasing Aamya not knowing the effect of his words.

The girl who was eyeing him approached him but he did not look at her.

"Hey!"

The girl slurred. Definitely drunk.

"I am Kritika."

She said but he still ignored. The person handed him his drinks for which he thanked him and started walking away.

"Hey! Arw you free tonight?"

Aumveer turned to the girl now.

"Two things mam. First, you see this other drink here, that's for my girlfriend. And second, even if I did not have one I am not interested."

The girl smirked and said.

"Oh come on! I saw you look at me earlier. I know you're interested."

"There's a difference in being interested and being uncomfortable. You were looking at me since a long time which made me uncomfortable. I looked at you to make you look away but you did not. So ultimately I had to. Now please excuse me. I have a girlfriend to go to."

He said very politely but the girl was a stubborn one.

"Oh really! Where is she? I don't see anyone here."

Aumveer looked around and panicked. She was right. Where the fuck was his girl? Where did Ami go?

Putting the drinks aside he dialled her number multiple times and searched for her lile a crazy person.

She finally picked up on the 10th call.

"What?"

She snapped and he asked.

"Where the fuck are you Ami?"

"Kyu? Bore ho gye uss hot and sexy totally into you ladki se?"

"Just answer the fucking question Ami? Kaha ho? Don't play games with me. I am serious right now. I can't see you here. Where are you?"

"Back at the villa."

She said disconnected the call. He was really angry at her immature behaviour but he was thankful she was safe.

Without thinking anything else he drove back to the villa. Reaching in a record time of 15 minutes and rushed to her.

She was sitting inside the blanket watching tv when he entered sipping on her coffee casually.

"Why did you leave without telling me? I have been searching for you like a madman. That was too immature Aamya."

"Ofcourse mai toh hu hi immature. Wo hot and sexy into you lakdi mature nhi thi kya jo yaha iss pretend girlfriend ke paas aa gye?"

She spat out and he realised his folly. His statement had hurt her.

"Hey! I was just teasing you. I am sorry. Tumhe sach mai laga mai tumhare hote huye aise kisi aur ke saath jaaunga. Give me some more credit Ami."

"Don't lie to me. That girl talked to you and replied back."

"I shooed her away. Uske liye muh toh kholna padega na. But that doesn't mean I am interested Ami. I won't be with two women at the same time."

She bit her lip realising that she might have overreacted. Leaving without telling him wasn't okay. She could have talked to him. Moreover he apologized for his words.

"Sorry. I got jealous and my mind stopped working."

She said and he glared at her. She got out of the blanket and he groaned seeing those extremely short shorts she was wearing.

"Sorry Veer."

"Nope! No sorry for you baby. You said you'd be a good girl. You were not. What should we do with it now?"

He asked in a husky voice pulling her closer and gulped at his sudden change of tone.

"Forgive me?"

She asked innocently and he smirked.

"Earn it baby!"

He said and caressed her nape behind her hair making her shiver and clutch her legs together.

"How?"

"You trust me?"

He asked and she nodded without hesitation and said.

"Yes! Khudse jyada Veer."

He pushed her shoulder and made her sit on her knees. She looked up at him and he ordered in a hot, commanding voice that made her wet.

"Unbuckle!"

She looked at him wide eyed. What did he mean by that? She eyes went to his belt and she gulped.

"Trust me Ami. You can stop me anytime you want."

She nodded and slowly brought her shaking hands to his belt. It took her a lot of time to unbuckle his belt and put it away.

By the time she was done her cheeks were red and her body felt hot all over. His caressed her hair and said.

"Good girl! Now unzip!"

She sucked in a deep breath and looked at the area which now sported a dent. He was getting hard. Because of her. And that made her wet.

Slowly bringing her shaking fingers to his pants she unbuttoned and unzipped it.

It came lose and pooled around his legs making her lower her eyes in shyness because a huge dent was visible clearly. It was just in front of her eyes.

"Take it out!"

She looked at him wide eyed. He wanted her to what?

"Want me to stop?"

He asked and she gulped.

**************************************
Oooh la la! What do you think she should answer? Or rather what do you guys want her to answer 😏

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️