8.7

It had been over two months since Varsha had officially moved in with Eshaan.

He could not have been anymore happier than this. Having to wake up with her in the same house was the best feeling in the whole damn world.

He knew she didn't love him but he was happy she was giving him a chance. And he was so going to use this chance go to swipe her off her feet.

He was in the kitchen shirtless making breakfast for both of them. She came there and sat on the counter facing him.

"What's on the menu today?"

She asked admiring his smooth moves. She had always been a sucker for men in kitchen and he was someone who had shown her the absolute world in these two months.

So much that she had started smiling and laughing and the twinkle in her eyes was back.

"Sandwiches for me and fruits for you."

He said pecking her lips and she pouted.

"Not again!"

She whined and he chuckled.

"Just today! Do din se you have an upset stomach. Bas aaj ek din aur precaution le lo. Tomorrow I'll give you whatever you want."

He said and she looked at him in a daze.

"Whatever I'll ask?"

He looked at her with an intense look and parted her legs standing between them.

Snaking his arm around her waist he pulled her into him and she felt tingles down her body.

He leaned closer to her ear while brushing his lips with her cheeks and earlobe and whispered huskily.

"Whatever you ask!"

He said and moved down smirking seeing her in a daze.

"Come have your fruits now."

He said winking and moved out taking both of their plates and she followed in a daze.

The next day Varsha came out ready for the day. It was a Sunday and she had planned to go grocery shopping.

"Eshaan? You're not ready! We had to go grocery shopping today."

He looked at her and said typing something on his laptop furiously.

"Haan just give me 10 mins."

He quickly finished his work and got ready.

"Let's go!"

She looked at him from top to bottom. He had his knickers on and a casual tee.

"This is how you'll be going?"

He nodded and she chuckled making him frown. What was wrong with his outfit?

Varsha was walking around the vegetables aisle while Eshaan looked at the other stuff for the kitchen.

"Varsha?"

She heard a male voice call her and she turned to see someone she was not expecting even in her wildest dreams.

"Akshay?"

She whispered and he stood before her awkwardly. He smiled and asked.

"How are you?"

"I-I am good."

She said. Her voice too low.

"How are your wife and son?"

He smiled and said.

"They are perfect. I got them to India a few years back. We live with my family now."

She nodded but before she could say something more she felt an arm snake around her waist.

"Hey! Any problem?"

Eshaan asked looking at Akshay. More precisely glaring at him.

"Umm-nothing. We were just talking. By the way, you are?"

Eshaan looked at him dangerously and said.

"Her fiance."

Varsha looked at him but didn't say anything. She just continued to look at him. He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss to her lips.

The drive home was silent. No one spoke a word.

Varsha was in deep thoughts. She had thought that she would feel all the heartbreak again if she ever sees him again but there was nothing. Instead his painful memories were replaced by Eshaan's loving ones.

Eshaan on the other hand knew that he could never make her love him. She would always have that man in her heart and this was confirmed today.

They reached home and Eshaan rushed to his work giving the excuse of work.

Varsha sat on the couch in the living room thinking. Why was she feeling such? Why was all she thought about was Eshaan?

Realising something she got up and tears fell her eyes. She entered his room and saw him sitting in the balcony.

Eshaan felt like screaming and tearing the world apart. Why? Why can he not get her even after having her?

He heard a throat clearing and sat straight wiping his tears.

"I have always thought ki if I ever meet him even by mistake...all the pain he gave me...all the painful memories... everything would come rushing back."

Eshaan closed his eyes feeling defeated.

"And today after seeing him I realised something."

"Its ok Varsha. Its fine. I know it takes time."

He said and only he knew how the words tore him apart. Varsha shook her head moving towards him.

She sat in front of him and said.

"No! It's not fine. It is not fine Eshaan. I never planned on this. This shouldn't have happened. But it did. And it's all your fault."

He looked at her confused and she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"I never wanted to fall in love again but you made me fall for you so damn hard that I can't go back to where I was."

She said and he cried while laughing happily.

He picked her up and settled her in his lap. He smashed his lips on hers and kissed her wildly, pouring all his feelings in it.

She pulled back and whispered.

"I love you Eshaan."

"I love you Varsha. So so much."

He kissed her again. She pushed her chest a little and said.

"You promised me you'd give me anything I wanted today. I want you Eshaan. I want you to make love to me. Show me how it feels to be loved by you in every sense."

He didn't need to be told twice. Picking her up he placed her on the bed.

"I don't have protection on me."

He warned her and she smiled leaning in. He did what she asked him to. Show her what felt like to be loved by him.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️