6.2

Taniya was sleeping peacefully clutching her pillow to her chest when it was snatched from her making her whine.

But the next second the warmth of the pillow was replaced by the warmth of a something else. Or someone else.

She felt two arms slide around her waist and pull her into his chest. Her whine changed into a satisfied sigh as she snuggled more into the chest.

"Wake up sleepyhead."

She heard his whisper and shook her head still not opening her eyes. She heard his chuckle and felt something soft on her forehead.

She opened her eyes with a lazy smile and just as she was about to look at his face she heard a loud voice.

"Subha ho gyi mamu! Chanda mama so gye, surah chacha jaage!"

Taniya woke up and looked at the ceiling with a huff. Why just why?

She had been having such dreams since the past few weeks and everytime she was about to see the face the alarm would ring or her mother would wake her up and she would not be able to see it.

She got up still huffing and dragged herself to the bathroom to get ready for work.

She worked as a logistics expert in the Delhi branch of Amazon's office.

She was working on her desktop when hef colleague and best friend from office came.

"Hi babe!"

"Hi."

Taniya replied with a smile and Arshita sat beside her.

"Aaj hum lunch ke liye kaha jaa rhe hai?"

"Tu lunch nhi laayi aaj?"

She shook her head and rested back on the seat.

"Nah! Aalas aa gaya mujhe lunch banane mai aaj."

"But mai laayi hu."

Taniya replied and she shrugged.

"Haan wo toh hum khaa hi lenge. But chalne kaha hai?"

"I don't know you decide."

Taniya was very indecisive in case of deciding where to eat.

"There's a cafe 10 minutes from here. Mujhe waha jaana tha bhut time se. Wahi chalte hai."

Taniya nodded with a thumbs up and they finalized it.

It was 3 pm by the time they reached the cafe and took their seats.

As their food was served Taniya opened her lunch too and the started having it while chitchatting.

The only good thing in her boring job was Arshita. Taniya was a shy girl and Arshita was her exact opposite. A bold and muhfatt girl.

She was walking past a table towards the door when she got stuck in her own foot and stumbled.

She lost her balance and fell forward. But instead of falling down she fell on something soft.

She opened her eyes only to get mortified. She didn't fall on something soft. She fell on someone. Someone's lap to be precise. The man stared at her shocked but didn't leave her.

He seemed to be in a trance. Taniya got up with the speed of lightning and ran away mumbling a quick sorry. She had never felt more embarrassed than this before. She and her clumsiness.

Randhir on the other hand was completely gone. His secretary was shocked at what just happened. He thought that Randhir might rebuke the girl in anger but instead he just sat there admiring her.

"I want every information available on her."

He said and his secretary looked at him shocked.

"Sir?"

"Within two hours."

"Yes sir."

He nodded and quickly got to work. The moment she fell into his arms Randhir knew that she was the one.

He had never felt such things. It felt like his soul had finally found the one he was searching for.

He just wished that she was not married or did not have someone else in her life.

His secretary did prove his worth and the file containing all her information was in front of him within 2 hours.

Name: Taniya Awasthi
Birth date: 6 August 1998
Age: 25 years
Father's name: Ankur Awasthi
Mother's name: Namita Awasthi
Marital status: Single

And that one word gave him so much satisfaction. She was single. That means she didn't have anyone in her life. But that didn't mean she couldn't.

He had to act fast. And according to the information collected by his secretary her father for searching for alliances for her.

But how does he tell his mother? She would ask hundred questions about where he saw her? How he met her? And so on.

An idea stuck him and he quickly took a printout of her biodata along with her picture and kept it in the file his mother gave him.

She surely won't remember each and every girl right? He smirked as he closed the file.

Step 1 done. Now he has to inform his mother about the girl he finalized from the file. A naughty smile formed on his lips.

The next day on breakfast he was waiting for his mother to ask about the file as she did everyday. And she did not disappoint.

"Randhir? Dekhi tune pictures?"

He nodded trying to act casual. His mother sat up straight in attention. Her eyes held a spark.

"Achha? Toh koi pasand aayi?"

He nodded wiping his mouth trying to keep his wildly beating heart calm.

His mother almost jumped up in happiness.

"Hain! Sachchi?"

He nodded and said.

"Haan. Maine uska biodata aur picture file mai sabse upar rakh di. Dekh lena."

He said and walked off pretending to he causal while on the inside he was jumping with joy.

Step 2 done. Now he has to wait for his mother to contact her family and set up a meeting.

His mother did work quick and he received her call in the afternoon.

"Maine baat ki hai uske parents se. Bachi bhut pyaari hai. Her parents are also nice people. Iss Sunday ko ek baar milne ko keh rhe hai. Let's finalise everything then. Hopefully."

She said and he wished it too.

Step 3 done. Now he just have to wait for Sunday and boom! Charm her with his personality.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️