4.4

Saira was wearing a crop top and matching pants with a hat on top and clicking pictures all around.

"Karan!"

She called excitedly and he chuckled looking at her.

"Look! Hum bhi krwate hai na."

She said pointing towards a man painting portraits on the street. Karan nodded with a smile and she jumped in excitement while walking towards the man.

Karan saw a car speeding towards her and he felt his heart stop.

"Saira!"

He shouted andd pulled her into his chest hugging her like his life depended on it. She was startled by his sudden  pull.

"Karan?"

She whispered and he pulled back examining her body.

"Are you okay? Kahi lagi toh nhi na?"

He asked and she cupped his face.

"I am fine. Hua kya?"

"Wo-wo gaadi tumhari taraf-"

"I know Karan. Maine dekh li thi. Dekh kr cross kr rhi thi mai."

She wasn't careless. She had seen the car and so stepped back to let it pass. She knew something else was troubling Karan because a tear fell from his eye.

She wiped it with her thumb softly and whispered.

"Let's go back to our room."

He didn't protest and they went back to their hotel room. Saira made him sit on the bed and sat beside her. He all the while had held her hand as if she would disappear he if left it.

"Kya baat hai Karan?"

"Tum thik ho na? Tumhe sach mai kahi lagi toh nhi na? Hum doctor ke paas chal skte hai if-"

"Karan!"

She cut him off softly and he looked at her teary eyed.

"Mai thik hu. Lekin aap nhi. Kya hua hai?"

She was taken aback when he round his arms around her waist and pulled her into a tight hug. The last hug was out of fear and panic but this was their first proper hug.

"Maa papa died in a road accident. Market se wapas aate waqt road cross karte huye a car hit them. Jab tak unhe hospital lekar gye it was too late. Ek hi second mai I lost both of them. Rajiv was too young. Usse toh shayad kuch yaad bhi nhi."

Saira felt her heart constrict with pain. She hugged him tighter.

"When I saw that car speeding towards you I felt like I'd lost you too."

His voice broke and he gulped his tears and looked at her.

"I don't want to lose another family member Saira. You and Rajiv are my only family now."

Saira cupped his face and wiped his tears softly.

"I am going going anywhere. I promise."

She said and looked into his eyes. She slowly leaned in and pressed her lips softly to his making him go still. His hold on her loosened and he continued to look at her.

When she felt him stiffen she pulled back only to see his unbelieving expression. She thought he didn't like her touch and she bowed her head while starting to get up.

Karan realised that in his shock he hadn't responded to her kiss. He held her arm and pulled her back such that she landed on his lap.

She looked at him wide eyes and he slammed his lips on hers without wasting any other second.

She was taken aback by the intensity with which he was kissing her. She closed her eyed and clutched his shoulder trying to match his pace but he was too much into it.

He nipped and bit her lip and she moaned as his tongue slipped inside her mouth. Their tongues were entangled in a perfect tango of caresses.

She felt like she would melt if he continued to do what he was doing to her.

She pushed his chest a little when she felt the need to breath and took in large amounts of oxygen as soon as he left her mouth.

He looked at her with hooded eyes.

"We need to stop before I lose control Saira."

He whispered huskily and she blushed. She hugged him and whispered in his ear.

"I want to yours completely Karan. Make love to me."

His hold on her waist and he asked her.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded without any hint of hesitation and he turned their position caging her under him.

All his revenge and hatred for her forgotten. The only emotion at the moment was passion and desire. Desire not for her body. Desire for her soul.

Unknowingly he was drowning in her.

He trailed kisses down her body as she moaned as he kissed the areas she had never even been touched.

She hissed as he bit on her nipple and released it with a pop sound and a naughty grin on his face. He came back up to kiss her before going down on her.

She gasped as he latched his mouth over her most forbidden area. She clutched his hair as he made her feel things she had never felt.

She invoked unknown emotions in him. After his parents death Karan had immersed himself in his work and dedicated his life to get a better lifestyle for his brother.

He never had time for love or affairs. She was the first woman he had let come close to him.

Only he had the privilege to see her like this. Only she had the right to be close to him like this.

Karan removed his pants and boxers and opened the side drawer.

Thanks to his father-in-law they were in a honeymoon suite and had got a complementary box of condoms.

He tore open one and sheathed himself looking into her eyes. Resting his forehead on hers and slowly entered her.

She round her legs around him and clutched his shoulder tightly. He kissed her tears and dug his face in her neck.

He moved slowly and she moaned in pain and pleasure. He continued kissing her neck and they spent the next few hours making slow and sweet love to each other.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️