10.5

Krishav raised his eyebrow in question indicating he didn't understand and Harsh looked at him.

"Its been more than 10 hours mujhe yaha aaye huye and bhabhi and you have not exchanged a single look let alone sneaking romantic moments. So? What's wrong?"

Ofcourse he would notice. Harsh had always been very observant. He wouldn't say a word but would observe everything.

Krishav sighed but didn't say anything.

"By the way what happened to the woman you loved. Wo Vishaka someth-"

He stopped midway and his eyes widened in realisation.

"Ek minute! Don't tell me it is Vishaka bhabhi."

Krishav looked away and Harsh let out a string of profanities.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Marrying the sister of the woman you claimed to love. Are you crazy dude! I mean this is so unfair to Vaidehi bhabhi. Imagine what she must ne going through knowing her husband has been in love with her sister. It must be killing her man."

Harsh exhaled a loud breath and then looked at Krishav who was still looking away visibly embarrassed at his actions. Harsh knew him well and he was aware Krishav won't act on his feelings until provoced.

So he apologized to Vaidehi in his heart and said the next words.

"You know what you don't deserve her. She deserves someone who can make her laugh and forget all her pains and worries. Someone who can love her and show her what it feels to be loved. Someone like me."

Krisha looked at Harsh in a whiplash and glared at him.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?"

"Exactly what I said. I am going to show Vaidehi what she deserves. And that's not you."

Krishav's fists clenched so hard that his knuckles turned white.

"She is your bhabhi. Biwi hai wo meri."

Harsh chuckled and got up.

"Then tell her that. Kyunki the way she introduced herself as Krish's bhabhi I don't think she knows she is your wife. Before letting the world know she is your wife, let her know she is your wife, you dimwit."

He too went down leaving Krishav deep in his thoughts.

Krishav moved down and saw Vaidehi in the kitchen refilling the water jug. He was about to go to her when he saw Harsh joining her.

He said something to which she laughed and his blood boiled.

What was his stupid cousin trying to do? Was he actually serious about pursuing her? She was his wife dammit. And it was time he tells her that and claim what was his.

The next morning Vaidehi and Vishaka were setting the table while Harsh helped them. Krishav and Krish also came out of their rooms.

They started the breakfast when Harsh started the next step of his plan.

"Hey Vishaka bhabhi and Vaidehi! Aaj kahi bahar chale. The three of us."

Krishav glared at his cousin.

"She is your sister-in-law. Call her bhabhi."

Harsh smiled mischeviously knowing well his plan was working.

"Haan I know. But ab hum friends bhi hai. And she doesn't mind me calling her Vaidehi. Right Vaidehi?"

Vaidehi nodded with a smile making her husband clench his fists.

"Doesn't matter. She is my wife and you call her bhabhi."

Vaidehi coughed uncontrollably and looked at him shocked. Did he just claim her as his wife? On his own?

Harsh kept a hand on his mouth to stop his laughter and said.

"Whatever! So batao? Will you guys go with me?"

He asked Vishaka and Vaidehi.

"Vishaka's not going. I am taking her out on a date."

Krish said and Vishaka raised her eyebrows at him.

"When did we plan that?"

"Right now!"

He grinned and she shook her head making everyone smile. Harsh now gave Krishav a challenging look and said to Vaidehi.

"Koi baat nhi. Hum dono chalte hai."

Krishav wanted to murder him now. But right now it was more important to claim her before she says yes to this idiot.

"She's not going anywhere with you."

"And why is that?"

Harsh asked raising his eyebrow and Krishav glared at him.

"Because I am taking her out with me."

Vaidehi felt like she would faint now. What was wrong with him?

"That's great! Let's go on a double date Krishav."

Krish said and Krishav nodded. Harsh looked at Krish in betrayal.

"Aur mai? Saale mujhe nhi le jaayega tu?"

Krish laughed and had mercy on the poor boy agreeing to take him too.

During the whole night Vaidehi noticed his actions.

Like how when she was confused between two dresses, he without any word kept one of them back into her almirah indirectly choosing one for her.

Like how he matched her dress so that they were color coordinating.

Like how when they settled on their seats in the restaurant he pulled her chair a little closer to his.

Like how he served every dish to her before serving it to his own self.

Like how he held her hand to stable her when she stumbled a little as they were walking back to the car.

And like how he has still not left her hand and had instead intertwined their fingers and how he had that cute, little, happy smile on his face.

Vaidehi was confused. There were a lot of questions in her mind.

They laid on the bed with her facing him for the first time.

He looked at her and smiled.

"You look beautiful."

He whispered and she looked at him woth questions swirling in her eyes.

He smiled tucking her hair behind her ear and said.

"Puchhlo kya puchhna chahti ho."

"Why?"

She whispered and he looked on asking her to elaborate.

"Why are you doing this? Aise achanak itna change kyu? Kuch din pehle tak toh aap mujhe ek nazar utha kar dekhna bhi nhi chahte the. Mujhe apni biwi maane se mana kr dia tha aapne. Phir ye sab kyu? Kya prove krna chahte hai Krishav?"

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️