10.6

Krishav sighed sadly and looked into her eyes. He had hurt her too badly. And he had no excuse for that.

"I have no excuse for my behaviour. I was an asshole. Still am. And I accept my mistakes Vaidehi. I thought I loved Vishaka. Par wo feeling jo itni jaldi khatam ho jaaye can't be love right? It has to be attraction. I know thoda unbelievable hai but the moment I realised that Krish and her are happy in their lives I felt nothing for her. Mere liye wo mere chhote bhai ki biwi ho gyi."

From the looks in her eyes he knew she didn't believe him. And why would she? He had hurt her so much because of this so called love. Because he was a fucking coward and couldn't accept his feelings for her.

He scooted closer to her and whispered.

"I am a coward. Apni feelings accept nhi kr skta tha isliye rude behave kia tumhare saath. Hurt kia tumhe jisse you'd hate me. Just because mai tumse ye nhi keh paa rha tha that I want to give this marriage a chance. That I want to start a family with you one day. That I have started to fall in love with you."

She sucked in a deep breath and looked at him teary eyed.

"What if you realise that this is love. Just like you did with Vishaka di."

He pulled her in his arms and whispered keeping his forehead on hers.

"That's not happening baby. I was attracted to her because of her beauty. Lekin tumne mujhe apni aankhon mai kaed (trap) kr lia hai. There's no coming out from it. No going back from it."

She sobbed and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much Krishav. Hamesha se. Jab hamari shaadi ki baat hui I was so happy that aap ab mere honge. But when you told me about your feelings for di, I was so hurt Krishav. Mere hoke  bhi aap mere nhi the."

"I am yours baby. Only yours meri jaan."

"I love you so much."

She whispered and looked at him with tears flowing down her eyes.

He didn't know what happened but the next second her lips on his. He was stunned and frozen to his spot.

She pulled down due to lack of response and found him looking at her wide eyed. Thinking she overstepped she was pulling back when he held her nape and crashed his lips on hers making a surprised gasp leave her lips.

He kissed her till he had his fill. He kissed her till both of their hearts were beating in sync. He kissed her till their lips were swollen. And he kissed her till he made sure that she was convinced he wasn't going to leave her ever now.

The next morning was a bliss for the two of them. Waking up in each other's arms for the first time made them happy and shy at the same time.

Vaidehi was sitting in front of the vanity and moving her hair when Krishav stepped in the room all ready for office.

Their eyes met through the mirror. She lowered them in shyness while shyly peaking at him through her lashes.

Chhap tilak sab chhini re mose naina milaai ke

Naina milaai ke, naina milaai ke

Sab kuch mora chhini re mose naina milaai ke

Chhap tilak saba chhini re mose naina milaai ke

He walked closer to her and she got up turning to face him. He pulled her into his chest and cupped her face.

Slowly bringing his lips down to hers he kissed her softly making her forget everything else.

Prema bhatti ka...

Prema bhatti ka madhwa pilaai ke

Pyaar ka meetha ras vo pilaai ke

Matwaali kar linhi re mose naina milaai ke
Kya se kya kar dinhi re mose naina milaai ke
Chhap tilak saba chhini re mose naina...

She shied away and started going back but he held her wrists softly and caressed her bangles.

She looked pretty wearing that green suit and those green bangles looked even more beautiful on her soft wrists.

Still holding her bangle clad wrist he pulled her into his arms which she willingly went.

He hugged her and she felt home. His arms were her home.

Gori-gori baiyaan...
Gori-gori baiyaan, hari-hari chudiyaan

Baiyaan pakad ghar linhi re mose naina milaai ke
Chhap tilak saba chhini re mose naina milaai ke

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. His eyes fell on his empty hairline and he bent forward.

Taking a pinch of vermillion between his thumb and index finger he put it on her hairline making her close her eyes in happiness.

The second time he was doing this and it felt as surreal as it felt the first time.

Khusro nizaam ke...
Khusro nizaam ke bal-bal jaaie khusro nizaam pe jaan lutaai hain

Mohe apana linhi re...

Mohe suhagan kinhi re, mose naina... Chhap tilak saba chhini re mose naina milaai ke

Sab kuch mora chhini re mose naina milaai ke
Chhap tilak saba chhini re mose naina milaai ke...

That night Vaidehi knew she was ready to be his in every sense and finally decided to put the nightgown Vishaka gave her to use.

He came home to witness the sight that definitely would have given him a heart attack if he didn't have a strong one. But he did have a weak libido when it came to her and damn was he hard!

Fast forwarding the next 10 minutes and the nightgown was in shreds. Literally! He just tore it off her body.

She gasped and glared at him.

"Di ki thi wo. Kya kahungi mai unse?"

"Don't worry. Krish buys her loads of them. Yaad bhi nhi hoga usse. And I am going to buy of dozens of these too."

"So that you can tear them off like this one?"

She was atill glaring and he smirked giving her hardened nipple a hard lick.

"Yes! Tearing it off your body before I make love to you."

And did she complain? No! He ate up all her complaints and worshipped her body like a good husband all night making her his in every sense.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️