Epilogue

This double update is dedicated to saiviratos. Wishing you a very happy birthday dear!❤️
**************************************
*3 years later*

An year back Adhyay and Mishika finally tied the knot. It wasn't exactly a shock to their fans since they suspected it since the time they did a series together.

It was almost 2 years back that both Mishika and Adhyay were approached for the roles of main leads in a series.

It was a cute romcom. The makers were a little reluctant to caste Adhyay in a romcom because of his non-kissing-policy but people loved him too much.

"Sir the scene opens with you approaching Mishika mam. She is standing in the rain waiting for you to comfess. You walk up to her, pull her into your arms and since you have a non-kissing-policy we can show it with angles that it looks like you're kissing her."

He was explained the plot. He looked over at Mishika who was being explained her scene and he smiled.

"I'll do it."

He said and the director nodded.

"I'll do the kiss. Don't tell her though. Her natural reaction will be better."

He looked shocked and then nodded again. It was even better for his TRP.

Mishika who had no idea about the same was surprised when he pulled her into his arms and cupped her face kissing her softly.

She looked at him wide eyed for a good four seconds before her eyes fluttered close and she kissed him back circling her arms around his neck.

He pulled back and rubbed her lower lip making her blush and rest her forehead on his chest. The scene was recorded and when it went on air their fans went crazy. They went even crazier that the lip rub and the forehead rest wasn't scripted.

"I thought you had a non-kissing-policy."

Mishika teased him when they were alone and he smirked leaning in for a kiss. Pulling back he whispered.

"Not when it comes to you."

Adhyay stretched himself and opened his eyes looking around him groggily.

'Where was his wife?'

He still feels it unbelievable that she is his wife. The day of their wedding is so fresh in his mind that it seems like it happened yesterday.

Just then she came out of the washroom wearing only his shirt. She still loves to sleep in it. And he loved to see her in it. It made her feel protective of her.

She got inside the duvet and he held her close in his arms where she snuggled happily.

It was a normal shoot day for both of them. They returned home together and Mishika went to take a warm shower easing her tired muscles.

After she was done, Adhyay went to take a shower and in the meantime Mishika laid with a book in her hands.

When Adhyay came out he saw his wife laid on the couch reading a book with full concentration and a shy smile on her lips. He knew she was reading something raunchy.

His jaw clenched when he saw her wearing a short night dress which was riding up her legs due to her laying down leaving her legs on display. He knew that she was aware her legs were his weakness.

He took the book from her hand making her look at him in confusion. He leaned in kissing her passionately. She round her arm around his neck and he put his hands under her knees and back picking her up bridal style making a surprised moan out of her throat.

She looked at him with hooded eyes and he smirked seeing his effect over her. He took her to bed and carefully placed her in the center.

He hovered over her body covering it completely with his. Put his lower body over hers letting her feel what her naked legs did to him.

She round her legs around his waist making their clothes centres come in contact and he smashed his lips on hers. He loved when she did this.

He trailed his hand down her body teasing her breast, navel and finally pinched her clothed pussy making her mewl. He rubbed her clit over her panties and could feel her arousal over his fingers.

She was so wet. And damn! He was so hard.

He pulled her gown over her body and threw it away and traced her spine making her shiver with excitement. She arched her back and he took her nipple in his mouth sucking it like a baby.

She moaned and hissed as he scraped her nipple with his teeth. He licked it soothing the sensation with his tongue and licked all the way down to her navel and further down to the seam of her panties.

Hooking his fingers in them he pulled them down. She bucked her hips to help him and he round his arms around her thighs holding her place while his tongue dived in her folds.

She breathed heavily clutching her hair and he moved his tongue with such skill that had her seeing stars.

He replaced his tongue with his fingers and she came apart hard on them. She panted heavily coming down from her high clutching his shoulder.

He removed his sweatpants and boxers. He tore open a condom with his teeth and rolled it over his length.

She spread her legs wider to welcome him in and he entered her in with one swift thrust. She moaned as he hit a particular spot continuously making her eyes roll back.

He groaned when she clenched around him, her walls squeezing him to his climax. They came together and he slumped beside her pulling her in his arms.

He kissed her head massaging her lower back and she snuggled into him letting him lull her into sleep.

The tiredness of the day and their raunchy activities took over both of them and they slept in each other's arms like always.

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️