6.3

Taniya was in her room when her phone pinged with a message. She was doing some work so she ignored it.

A few minutes later her mother came in her room and asked.

"Message dekha?"

"Aapne bheja tha? Kya bheja hai?"

She asked picking up her phone. She stopped midway hearing her mother's words.

"Haan. Ek ladke ki picture aur biodata hai. Dekh kr bta ki kaisa laga. Agar pasand aaya toh baat aage badhaye?"

Taniya looked down blushing slightly different waiting for her mother to leave. She felt shy to do it in front of her.

"Kya hua? Dekh na."

"Aap jaao. Mai dekh lungi."

She mumbled and her mother chuckled.

"Mera sharmila bacha."

She said kissing her head and left. As soon as she left Taniya opened the chat and downloaded the picture.

She blushed even deeper. He was the same man she had fallen on the previous day.

She was so embarrassed. But he is so dashing. The way his eyes held her gaze made her feel something in her whole body.

She opened the biodata and read his name.

Randhir Shekhawat

He had a very hot name. She unconsciously joined their names. Taniya Randhir Shekhawat. Sounds nice.

She shook her head as she realised what she was doing.

He was 4 years older than her. A good age difference. Until now she had no reason to deny.

Feeling extremely shy she messaged her mother a yes knowing she would come again.

"Toh Sunday ko bula lete hai. Tu mil ke tassali se haan krna."

She nodded and her mother left after kissing her head and Taniya slumped on her bed with a soft sigh. A smile formed on her lips as thought about the upcoming meeting.

Randhir on the hand was in another world.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am going to sweep you right off your feet Taniya.

He was so happy and excited.

Sunday jaldi aa jaa yaar.

And God did listen to him. Sunday seemed to have come quicker than usual.

Randhir literally took 2 hours and around 10 shirts to get ready. He would find fault in every shirt he wore and finally had to call his mother.

She picked out the first shirt he rejected which he now wore happily. She shook her head but he was lost in his Taniya dreamland.

Taniya on the other hand was extremely nervous. She couldn't forget how she had fallen straight into his lap. How much more clumsy and embarassing could she get.

Her thoughts were broken when her mother informed her that the guests had arrived.

Her heartbeat increased in nervousness and her palms got sweaty. She held her mother's hand who caressed it and kissed her head giving her some strength.

Taniya helped her mother set the tea and snacks outside. She didn't dare look up at the man sitting in front of her although she was acutely aware of his strong gaze on her.

After the tea and snacks, his mother finally spoke up making her fidget with her fingers nervously.

"Bache apas mai baat kr lete toh sahi rehta."

Her mother nodded and motioned Taniya to take him. She slowly got up and started walking briefly looking at him.

He tried to supress his grin and followed her.

They stood by the railing of the common balcony and she bit her lip trying to control her wildly beating heart.

"Kaisi ho?"

He broke the silence and she nodded and mumbled.

"Thik hu. Aap?"

"Perfect."

She could hear his happiness and a smile formed on her face involuntarily.

"Umm-sorry for that day. Mai-mai bhut clumsy hu. Yaha waha girti padti rehti hu."

He grinned remembering how she fell into his arms. She was perfect there and he didn't mind it happening again for the rest of their lives.

"It's fine. I never minded it."

She blushed seeing his expressions. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

She turned towards him but her foot got stuck in the artificial grass on the floor and she lost her balance.

She was pulled into someone's arms. Randhir steadied her and she looked down embarassed.

"See! Kitni clumsy hu mai."

She chuckled slightly and he smiled. A genuine smile.

"It's ok. I've got you. Hamesha."

It made her look into his eyes and the amount of sincerity in his eyes made her speechless for some time.

She didn't know how to react and so she finally settled on the one she was good at. She blushed.

He left her reluctantly and she tucked her hair behind her ear. Oh! How his hands itched to do that for her. Some day hopefully. He prayed.

She started going back and he held her hand making her stop.

"Taniya? Will you give me a chance?"

He asked and she was yet again left speechless. She looked down for a moment thinking and then finally looked at him and cracked a smile.

"Let's go."

She whispered and started walking back out. He didn't protest and waited for her answer patiently.

Their parents looked at them expectantly. Randhir's mother knew his answer. It wad visible on his face.

Taniya's mother asked her through her eyes and Taniya looked at Randhir through the corner of her eyes. He too looked at her expectantly.

She looked back at her mother and gave a small, shy nod. Randhir felt like his heart would explode with happiness.

He wanted to hug her so hard but he controlled given he still had no official right to do so and moreover her family was there.

So the alliance was finalized and the families conducted a small roka then and there itself booking the two for each other.

At night Randhir lay on his bed looking at the holy thread tied to his wrist. The sign that she was tied to him forever now.

He just had to tell this to the world now.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️