5.8

It had been two months since Sneha had discovered her pregnancy. She was over three and a half months pregnant now.

Rishav had been very particular about everything the doctor and their mother had advised.

Sneha was enjoying the pampering but somewhere in her heart she was scared that he would go back to being the same once she accepts his apology and goes back with him.

It was a Thursday and hence she was working from office today. It was an exhausting day and her feet were a little swollen.

She opened the door and was surprised to see the dining table decorated with flowers and candles and plates were kept neatly.

The lights were dimmed to create a romantic vibe.

Rishav came out of the kitchen carrying two dishes. He grinned seeing her.

"Hey! You're back! Come on jaldi se freshen up mai dinner serve kr rha hu."

"What are you doing here?"

She asked and he rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"It's our first anniversary ao I thought why not make it special."

"How does it matter now?"

She mumbled but he heard and sighed but didn't say anything not wanting to ruin the mood.

"Anyway I am not hungry."

His smile fell a little but he didn't let it show.

"Umm-oh-okay koi baat nhi. I also planned a movie night toh we can-"

"I'm not in a mood."

She said again and he stopped midtrack.

"Right! You must be tired. No issues. We can have a relaxed bath and then sleep. Mai-"

"I just want to sleep."

She cut him off and this time he didn't bother maintaining the smile.

She started going inside but he held her hand and asked.

"Can we talk? Sirf 2 minute?"

He pleaded her and she looked at him for a minute. She sighed and stood there. He held her hands and took her to the sofa.

He made her sit and he himself sat in front of her on the floor. His hands unconsciously massaging her swollen feet.

"Why are you copying my idea?"

She asked and he smiled slightly.

"I am not copying. I know how much you wanted to do it that day. And I being the absolute idiot I am ruined it all. I am just correcting my mistake Sneha. I know I have hurt you. And I am sorry for everything I have done and everything I have not. I have caused you a lot of pain. But I promise Sneha. I am trying."

She looked at him all through as both of their eyes teared up.

"I want a life with you Sneha. With you and our baby. I want to be there with you when we grow old. I want to love you Sneha. Please just give me one more chance jaan. I promise you'll never regret it. Please come back Sneha. Please!"