J-hope - Quiet boy sees you crying after being bullied

You flinched as yet another ball of paper hit you in the back of the head, you didn't turn round as you wiped a tear that fell from your eye.

The two girls who were bullying you laughed, throwing yet another ball of paper with more horrible words on.

The quiet boy, Jung Hoseok was his name, you saw him looking at you sadly as you grabbed your bag and ran out of the room.

Hoseok watched you go, shocked at how those girls could bully you so bad.

He asked to go to the bathroom and followed after you, he saw you run into the locker room.

He opened the door, running inside, "Y/N?" He said, looking through the locker room. He saw you sitting on the floor in a corner, crying into your lap.

"G-go away" you sobbed, not looking up. Hoseok shuffled on his feet, unsure on what to do, before he sat down next to you, putting an arm round you awkwardly.

You climbed onto his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your head into his neck, crying.

He looked shocked before smiling his heart smile, putting his arms around you and hugging you close.

He had always sort of had a crush on you, and although he was quiet, he pushed his shyness aside to comfort you.

You moved back, looking at him, sniffling. "Sorry, I shouldn't have just, climbed on you like this..." you mumbled shyly.

Hoseok smiled, "it's ok, i've always had a crush on you..." he mumbled, stroking the back of his neck shyly.

You smiled, and Hoseok smiled back, stroking your cheek gently, "does this mean you like me back?" He asked excitedly, and you nodded, making Hoseok laugh happily, showing you his heart smile.

He stood up, grabbing your hand, "Come on, let's get back to class hey? I want everyone to know you're mine"

You giggled, letting him pull you back to class, blushing as he announced that you were now his and no one could touch you.

The two girls who bullied you scoffed, leaving the class, before Hoseok turned to you and gently grabbed your chin, pulling you into a sweet kiss.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Lmao I literally just wrote this now its 11pm and I thought I really want and need to update this book and ya'll have already read it 💀

I think this sucks honestly but please give me feedback, it helps me improve my writing!