Suga - In his studio

You knocked gently on the door of the Genius lab, hearing a faint "Come in"

You opened the door and saw your boyfriend smile slightly at the sight of you in his large hoodie and sweatpants, with a carrier bag full of food in your hand.

"I was worried about you not eating so I brought you some food" you said, blushing a bit after seeing his gummy smile.

You knew Yoongi wasn't too affectionate but seeing his shy gummy smile you knew he was super happy seeing you.

You went in and he pulled you onto his lap, you quickly put the bag of food on his desk to avoid dropping any of it.

He wrapped his arms around you and buried his face into your neck, you could feel his shallow breathing and he was starting to worry you as he had never held you like this in his studio, for fear of someone coming in.

You stroked his hair gently and pulled him away from you, seeing his big glossy eyes and his mouth open slightly, you cupped his cheeks and stroked them gently with your thumbs, smiling at him and looking in his eyes to try and help him calm down.

He gulped and smiled at you, his cheeks going slightly pink, making you giggle.

"What's wrong Yoonie?" You asked gently, he shook his head, "just tired" he mumbled and you smiled sympathetically.

"Have you eaten anything?" He shook his head and you sighed, playing with his hair, as you knew it calmed him down.

"Let me feed you some food ok baby? Give you some strength back" you said, taking the lunchbox and opening it, having some lamb skewers inside for him.

"I made them for you myself, so it's only right that I feed you" you said, both of you giggling slightly, before you proceeded to feed Yoongi pieces of lamb, a big smile on his face, despite his tiredness, as he ate.

He finished them and you licked a cloth and wiped around his mouth gently, making him giggle cutely, he enjoyed you feeding him, and a thought he would never say it out loud, you knew it.

"Time for fruit now baby" you said, taking the second lunch box and opening it to reveal different cut up fruits, with a little fork to feed them to him.

He opened his mouth and you fed him his little fruit chunks, giggling at his red ears.

"All done" you said, packing the now empty lunch boxes back into the bag, and cupping his cheeks again, pressing a kiss to his nose, "How do you feel now?"

"Better thanks to you" he said, and you smiled, hearing his normal voice and noticing he wasn't as pale as before, "good" you said moving your hands off his cheeks and attempting to get up.

"Don't move, stay on my lap, please, I like to be close to you" he mumbled, hugging you tighter.

You settled down on his lap and kept stroking his hair as you enjoyed eachothers company, "I'm not going anywhere"