J-hope - You're you

You closed your eyes as the warm water from the shower hit your back.

Your muscles were aching so much from that day as you had to practice your dancing all day to get it right.

You were in a dance class and you were learning more choreography to do another dancing video.

The choreography was really hard even for you to learn and you really wanted to perfect it so you could help the other dancers learn it.

You also had a reputation as the best dancer in the class and you wanted to keep that up.

Your boyfriend, Hoseok, was also a dancer and you wanted to show him you were just as good as him

However the outfit you used for your dancing was really revealing and you were shy about your body as well as your skills.

You had yet to tell your boyfriend though as you thought he wouldn't love you anymore if he know about your insecurities.

You got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around you as you made your way back into your bedroom to get dressed.

You went to your closet and dropped your towel to get changed, deciding with a grin to grab one of your boyfriends shirts.

Suddenly Hoseok walked in and it startled you, making you drop his shirt.

You ran up to him and covered his eyes with your hand

"D-don't look at me!"

You said with a slight stutter.

His hands ran down your body to your waist and he gripped it, a grin spreading as your hand moved off his eyes and he opened them, looking you up and down.

A light pink blush slowly made it's way up your cheeks as you bit your lip.

Hoseok slowly backed you into the wall as he caressed your waist, his hands slowly and gently moving up and down your body as he admired you, eyes rolling up and down your body, you couldn't help but stare at his features, his sculpted face making you speechless.

He was wearing a suit as he had just come back from a meeting and with his jacket off, first couple of shirt buttons undone and his tie loose, it made him look even hotter.

You were so busy admiring him that you didn't see he was now looking in your eyes after having scanned your entire naked body.

As soon as you locked eyes you looked down, putting your hands on his strong arms that were placed on your waist and trying to stop the smile adorning your face.

"Babygirl"

he said gently, your stomach turned flips and at just the sound of his voice calling you this your cheeks went red.

"Hm?"

You replied, avoiding his eyesight, he put his finger under your chin, lifting your head so you had to look at him, his other hand sneaking around your waist to pull your closer.

"Why are you so shy princess? I'm your boyfriend, and you're my sunshine, do you think I won't like your body or admire your talent?"

Your mouth opened and closed like a fish and you couldn't find the right words.

"H-How did you know?"

You eventually stuttered out.

"I figured it out, because I could sense something was wrong, plus I've seen your dancing videos with your company on youtube, they were amazing by the way"

he said making you giggle.

"Now please, tell me why you're so shy pumpkin"

he said, rubbing up and down your back comfortingly.

"It's just that I'm shy because you're you, J-Hope, and you're so amazing and your body is amazing and mine is just kinda bleh, you know?"

You said, avoiding eye contact again, your seemingly permanent blush on your face getting stronger.

You were afraid of his reaction as he had always encouraged you to love yourself and you thought that if he heard you didn't love yourself as much he might feel like he had failed you.

He sighed, rubbing your arms up and down

"I know I'm me but the fact that you're you is amazing as well. You're the only one that I love and seeing as you think it's so amazing that I'm me shouldn't that be like the best compliment and tell you something about yourself?"

he said in a bit of a rush.

You smiled openly at him and he smiled back

"All I'm trying to say is, you're just as special as I am, just because I'm in BTS it doesn't mean you're any less special, I love you"

he mumbled the last part, burying his face in your neck.

You patted his back so he looked up at you.

"What?"

He said, caressing your sides and kissing your collarbones.

"I'm still naked"

you said quietly, and he did his shy Hobi laugh™ (when Jimin said he was the best dancer in that interview you know what I mean lol) and picked up his shirt, pulling it over your head, you sniffed it and grinned, making him grin back as he then picked out a pair of your panties and helped you put them on.

He then picked you up and took you back to your bed, placing you on his lap and cuddling you tight.

"Hobi shouldn't I be wearing more? What if it gets cold?"

You said, blushing slightly as he was caressing your thighs.

"I like you like this baby, besides, you won't get cold because I'll keep you warm"

You squealed as you found he was suddenly hovering over you, pressing kisses to your neck.

"I'd like to show you how beautiful you are princess, if you'll let me"