RM - Soft Hours

Your giggles died down as Namjoon finally stopped tickling you, pulling your now tired form up from the floor.

You smacked his chest lightly as you snuggled back onto his lap, reaching for your phone again.

You were sleeping over his house yet again and you were both currently just chilling on your phones in his room, although Namjoon had decided to start a random tickle fight.

Having been in a relationship for a few months now, you were both more comfortable with eachother.

You stopped looking at your phone after a while, moving to stare up at him.

"You're really handsome you know" you said casually. Namjoon laughed, placing his phone down and slipping his hands around your waist, and hugging you tight, burying his face in your neck.

"Stooop Y/N..." he mumbled, you could feel him smiling as you pulled back, poking his dimples as he scrunched his eyes.

"Besides, you are too beautiful sweetheart" he decided to tease as you grinned, looking down.

"The most beautiful girl in the whole world~" he was grinning wider as you buried your head into his neck, giggling.

"My princess~" he kissed the top of your head, tickling your sides slightly.

"Joon-ah..." you mumbled, as he cupped your face so he could see you.

"What baby? Are you shy hmm? My shy baby~~" he cooed at you, pressing his lips against yours.

You kissed for a minute before you needed to pull away for air, but Namjoon pulled you right back in, kissing you deeply, making you breathless.

You eventually pulled yourself away, Namjoon running his thumb over your swollen lips, as you panted.

You both laughed, out of breath again.

Namjoon flipped you over so he was lying ontop of you, he raised an eyebrow at you as you squirmed, putting your arms around his neck.

Namjoon leant down to your lips slowly, he hovered over lips, slowly grinning as you both exhaled.

"You want a kiss?" He whispered against your lips.

You whined, nodding, before the Euphoria that is Namjoon filled you again as he pressed his lips onto yours.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: It's almost 2am ya'll get a double upload tonight I just wrote this in the last hour you're welcome 💀

Enjoy 😊