Suga - Honey boy

"Yoons? It's late bub, we should head home and get some food hmm?" You threaded your fingers through his hair from where you had sat yourself on his lap.

He and the other two rappers had been working on songs, and it was around 1am now, so you decided he should get some food and get some sleep.

However, you had decided to just come in and sit on his lap, babying him as you usually did, except Hoseok and Namjoon were still sat there watching with wide eyes.

They booth glanced at eachother with big grins on their faces as Yoongi let out a big sigh, holding your waist with one hand as the other kept working.

"Me and the guys were just finishing this verse, then I'll come ok?" He mumbled, relaxing a bit as you cupped his face, your thumb rubbing his cheek.

"Ok Yoonie, I'll go and see how Jiminie is..." you kissed the tip of his nose, and his cheeks turned red much to the delight of the other two members.

You attempted to get up and leave, but his grip on your waist tightened, and you looked at him confused.

"No! I'm almost done" he blushed a bit as he spoke, "stay here please..." he mumbled, pulling you closer and keeping a hand on your waist as he continued to work with the other hand.

You smiled softly, kissing his red cheek and nuzzling your head into his neck as the other members chuckled.

"Alright Yoons, I'll stay..." you settled down into him, sitting for around half an hour as he and the other members finished what they wanted to finish for the night.

You fell asleep after a few minutes and were woken up to Yoongi stroking your back, the others having already left you two in peace.

"Time to go home now baby, as promised..." he mumbled, kissing your cheek as you woke up.

You smiled at him, kissing his liddol nose again before going to slide off his lap. Both his arms slid around your waist as he buried his face into your neck.

"Not yet, just... wanna hold you for a bit first..." he mumbled shyly, almost inaudible.

You smiled, stroking his hair, "I've been on your lap for almost an hour my love..." you said, but he grumbled, and you knew that meant another 10 mins of sitting and cuddling him, not that you were complaining.

After a little while you finally managed to drag yourself off him, much to his dismay as you forced him to get his stuff together so you could go home.

You were both driven home, and as soon as you got in Yoongi wanted to cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie.

You patted his head as you reassured him you could cuddle as soon a you got some food.

You ordered some takeout so you didn't have to cook and he couldn't get you to the sofa fast enough when the food came.

Dragging you onto his lap and feeding you in between eating himself.

He was very clingy tonight, obviously tired from work as you cuddled with him for a long time.

"Such a sweet boy hmm?" You chuckled, kissing his cheeks before pressing a kiss to his lips.

A gummy smile spread across his face, and you smiled back at him, nuzzling your nose on his which made him giggle cutely.

"My honey boy..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Only 5 imagines left before this book is officially complete! I'll be focusing on my other one shot books (cyberpunk and little space oneshots) and my series (703) after this is done, and I have like 6 different drafts I want to do, so you won't be bored! If you like this book, you might like my other books to! So do check them out if you haven't already!
I also have smut oneshots on the website AO3 Under the same name as here if you're interested! I did have a smut book on here before but it got taken down so I posted them all on AO3 instead :)

Don't forget to FOLLOW me for more updated! My backup account just in case: hoseokkphile