RM - Mafia boss only soft for you

"I want him TORTURED OK?! Do NOT just kill him, that fucker deserves to suffer..." Namjoon ordered his guards, they nodded, terrified as they bowed and left the room.

He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his fingers before his phone buzzed, gaining his attention.

He grabbed it and a grin spread across his face seeing he got a text from you.

His grin turned wider, his tounge poking his cheek and his jaw clenching as he saw the picture of you in his favourite baby pink lingerie, stockings and cute thigh highs on, cute pink bunny on.

A smile spread across his face and he ran through his large penthouse to your shared bedroom.

He would go and buy his adorable babygirl anything her heart desired, and he loved to see her dressed up all cute for him.

You giggle as he burst through the door, taking his shoes off and tackling you from where you were standing, hoisting you over his shoulder.

"Joonie!" you squealed clenching your legs together and covering your face as he faced the mirror, his eyes on your cute lingerie.

"Babyyyyy, look at you dressed all cute for me~" he chuckled, patting your bum gently as you squirmed.

He eventually put you down, pulling you over to the bed with him and making you straddle his lap.

You wouldn't look him in the eyes, shy because of how handsome he was.

He chuckled, a soft smile on his face as he tickled your sides gently, making you laugh.

Your bunny ears slipped off your head slightly, and Namjoon reached for them, adjusting them back on your head nicely.

You grinned at him, moving close to him and snuggling your face into his neck, wrapping your arms around him.

"You ok sweetheart?" He asked, rubbing your back gently.

You nodded, staying at your place in his neck as he continued to rub your back, occasionally placing kisses against your head.

"M'shy..." you mumbled, not missing the little laugh that came from him.

"Shy? MY shy baby?" He laughed again when you whined, hitting his back gently.

"Stoooop Joonie-ah :((((((" you wiggled in his lap, pulling back to look at him.

He kissed your nose, making you blush and smile as you gazed at him lovingly.

"What're you thinking hmm?" He asked as you stared at him, you look down with a smile, twiddling your fingers.

"Hmm, just love you" you mumbled, doing watery puppy eyes at him.

His smile turned soft, tucking some hair behind your ear and kissing your cheek, "I love you too baby" he said, pressing his lips onto yours, you giggled as he pulled you closer, launching you into a sweet night.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I wrote stuff guysssss, I actually for once have nothing to say in this little note lmao 💀 Uhh BTS are finally in America so its interview and concert time bitches.

Follow me and don't forget to check out my other books! '703' is like, my best work.

Also we hit 300k on this book! Thankyou all so much, I can't believe my little hobby has turned into this 🥺🥺🥺

Enjoy and thanks for reading!