Jimin - Shy boyfriend

"Jiminie?" You mumbled sleepily, shuffling into his studio at around 2 in the morning to see him awake and working on music.

He eye smiled when he saw you, opening his arms, "Come here bubble" he said gently, as you made your way over and sat on his lap, facing him as you put your arms round his neck, snuggling into him.

He giggled, a light blush on his cheeks as you started to fall back asleep on him, your head resting on his shoulder.

He stroked your hair, biting his lip as he saw you had fallen asleep on him, your arms securely around his neck. He finished up his work and slowly stood up, carrying you to the kitchen so he could get a glass of water.

He set you down on the counter and was going to move away a bit before you whined and tightened your grip on him.

Jimin chuckled before holding you again and somehow managed to get a glass of water, gulping it down before placing the glass in the sink and carrying you to the bedroom.

He laid you down on the bed and tried to detach your arms from around his neck, but you refused to let go, making him laugh.

He laid down on the bed with you and kissed your hair, smiling so big as you snuggled into him.

Moments like this, where you were super clingy, made him a bit less shy, he didn't think you could get the upper hand on him in this situation.

You opened your eyes, turning your head to look up at him, he had turned on a movie and appeared to be focusing furiously on it.

You continued to stare up at him, your smile slowly growing before he chuckled, a smile spreading across his face, but still staring at the TV.

You leaned up and pressed a kiss to his jaw line, he finally looked down at you, his eye smiled warming your heart as he licked his lips shyly, "what are you doing~~" you giggled together, before you leaned up and put your fingers on his cheeks, poking them "just admiring how cute you are" you kissed his nose before settling back down to watch the movie, leaving his flustered form looking down at you, before he moved his head back to watch the movie.

After a while Jimin got tired, and despite all his efforts he ended up falling asleep, his head lolling slightly.

You looked up upon hearing his small snores and saw his adorable cheek squished against the top of your head, you giggled, kissing his cheek before moving away and down to his legs.

You pulled his legs to make him lie down and in the process his shirt rode up, exposing his abs.

Your eyes went wide and you sat there staring at them for at least a full minute before he woke up and noticed, hastily pulling his top down with a grin. You laughed and moved back up to him, straddling his body so he was looking up at you.

"Can I help you?" He said shyly, you giggled and nodded, before bending down and pressing your lips to his.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards him as you kissed passionately.

You both treasured moments like this, it really helped you just relax and forget about the stresses of life, you were able to really be yourself around him, and he felt the same with you.

As you both pulled away he smiled at you, tickling your waist gently. "I love you Jiminie" you kissed his nose "I love you too bubble" he said shyly.