Jungkook - Mafia boss only soft for you

"Kookie? Can I come in?" You softly said, knocking on the door of his office.

He was a Mafia leader of the biggest gang in Seoul, and normally looked like a cold-hearted killer.

But he was extremely soft with you, and all the men who worked for him were baffled that their scary leader was so adorable on the inside.

You heard a mumble, and opened the door to see Jungkook at his desk, two of his bodyguards either side of him.

Jungkook bunny smiled when you entered, signalling his two bodyguards to stand outside as you walked into the room.

He giggled, taking you into his arms, "hey carrot..." he nibbled onto your bottom lip, much like a bunny before kissing you deeply.

You smiled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as his hands found their way to your waist, tickling you gently before leading you to his desk.

"I have some work to finish but you can stay with me, I missed you" he pouted pulling you onto his lap.

You giggled burying your face into his neck, pressing kisses to it.

"You're so cute princess..." he mumbled, kissing the side of your head before continuing with his work.

You ended up falling asleep in his lap, Jungkook cooing at you every now and again.

It was a loud bang that startled you in your sleep, making you whimper into his neck, tightening your grip on him.

The door opened and two guys burst in, about to yell something at Jungkook before he put a finger to his lips, cuddling you closer to him.

The men whispered some stuff to him before leaving the room.

You squirmed in his arms, and Jungkook kissed your cheek, stroking your head gently, "just go to sleep sweetheart, I'll keep you safe, don't worry, I love you..."

He kissed your forehead, his bunny grin spread across his face when he heard you whisper, "I love you koo koo..."