J-hope - 방화 (Arson)

"Pleaaaaase let me listen to one of your new songs Hobi!" You begged your boyfriend to let you listen to one of the new songs he was making before it released.

Hoseok laughed from where he was resting on the sofa as you failed to find the folder on his computer.

He grinned, "if I play you the songs before they come out, where's the fun in that?" he chuckled.

You sat back on his desk chair, folding your arms and pouting, then you had an idea.

You got up, going over to him and placing yourself on his lap.

You then buried your face in his neck, sniffling to make it seem like you were upset.

He smiled, you were so cute.

"Ok baby come on then, I'll play you a song" he lifted you up with him, making you squeal as he sat down at his desk, you watching excitedly as he began to play the song.

It was called 'Arson' and as it began to play you were astounded by how different it was to what Hobi normally made.

You just sat there open mouthed as you listened to it, Hoseok grinning at you smugly and giggling at your reaction.

You kept sitting there opened mouthed until the song finished, to which you clapped, and turned to your boyfriend.

"Hoseokie that was so cool!?" You cupped his face, giving him a big smooch to prove how cool he was.

Hoseok chuckled, "Thank you jagi, I know it's really different for me, but I wanted to show more sides of myself" he said sheepishly, seemingly unsure of himself.

"Hobi its AMAZING, it slaps so hard" you smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Nothing else matters as long as my baby likes it" he smiled at you and you giggled, nuzzling your face into his neck and kissing him.

He wrapped his arms around you, cuddling you close.

He was so glad that you liked it, he was scared others would think it was weird or something, because it doesn't sound like Hope World, or like anything else he would make, but it sounded like Hoseok, and thats what matters.

"Do you wanna hear the rest of the album then baby?" He asked with a grin as you slowly turned to look at him, eyes wide.

"The REST of the album?!?!?!"
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Omg so this story is eligible for the #Wattys2022 but I haven't finished it yet and it has to be marked as completed to be eligible but its not complete so i dont wanna submit it cuz its not finished and ughhh 😭😭

Anyyyyways, here's an imagine, Hobis solo debut was amazing, what a legend, I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books <3 Backup acc: hoseokkphile