Jungkook - Jungsoonie?

"Oh. My. God." You actually couldn't believe what you were seeing.

You knew your boyfriend had become an ambassador for Calvin Klein, but you did NOT expect the pictures you got from the advert.

He was practically NAKED.

He had his chest and abs out????! And even when he was wearing just the white shirt and jeans my god he looked sinful.

You were gonna have some fun with him when he got home.

Jungkook got home at around 7pm, and you smirked to yourself as you set your little plan into action.

"Jungsoonie?" You called out, hearing him groan from the hallway.

Ever since his hair had grown out people began calling him Jungsoonie, and since his little shy moment with Tae it was even more cute.

"I'm not Jungsoonie!!" He whined as he came into the living room, still with a big grin on his face.

He dumped himself into your lap with a pout, you chuckled, stroking his adorably long hair and kissing his nose.

"Now, my pretty Jungsoonie..." said pretty boy blushed and grinned some more, his nose scrunching.

You turned on the TV where the pictures were showing, and pointed his gaze there, "what's this hmm?"

Poor baby blushed redder than you've ever seen him, covering his red face as you continued to play with his hair.

"Jungkookie is a big boy now huh? Got all your pretty body out for everyone to see huh baby?" You teased, watching him look at the screen with wide eyes, before turning to you and burying his face into your neck.

You rubbed his back, "awwwh, poor baby's shy..." you mumbled, carding your hands through his hair and kissing the side of his head.

He grumbled, wiggling in your lap, "everyone's telling me how hot and sexy I look and how good my abs are :(" he pouted, and you continued to stroke his hair.

"But you are hot bunny, got such a pretty body..." you mumbled, tickling his waist and making him squirm.

"Mmm, but m'shy! People keep showing me the pictures and they aww when I blush and it's 'mbarrassing!" He whined, his face still red and pout still very much prominent.

You giggled, still holding his waist and stroking his long hair, "aww, are people making my baby shy?" You asked, and the pouty baby on your lap nodded, clearly unamused.

"Well, I'll make sure to keep you safe ok? Baby's safe here..." you kissed his liddol nose as he scrunched it and grinned again.

He pecked your lips shyly, and you cupped his face, making his eyes blow wide as you pressed your lips onto his.

You could feel him breathing heavily as his hands loosely gripped the front of your hoodie.

When you eventually pulled away, his lips were swollen and red, face flushed and breathing heavy as you chuckled at him, kissing his cheek.

"Pretty Jungsoonie..." you mumbled, laughing as you elicited an immediate loud whine from your shy bun.

"I'm not Jungsoonie!!!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Summertime! I'm out of University for a few months and I actually managed to get a job can you believe it, because I'm autistic most places don't want to hire me but this place is really nice about it! Now I can earn moneys for BTS albums hehe, anyways, attempting to finish this godforsaken book, I've got 7 chapters left to go and it's done, so enjoy the last! I didn't intend for this story to turn out the way it has but it's cute anyways so I'm uploading it.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!