Suga - Mi Princesa

Being with someone from a completely different culture isn't something unusual these days.

But you and Yoongi were just perfect for eachother, you both appreciate eachothers cultures.

Being from Mexico, you were used to a large family, all of you living under one roof, you knew Yoongi would enjoy it when you took him to meet them during the summer.

He even made korean food to contribute to the meal bless him, it was adorable really, like six portions of Jajangmyeon in your car as you drove to your Abuelas house.

You had made A LOT of chile rellenos, Yoongi loved them, and you loved cooking for your family.

Your sister actually suggested you make them for Yoongi, but you decided to make more and bring them along.

Extra food can't hurt, right?

Anyway, arriving in Mexico, you and Yoongi had a great time looking at local culture.

He spent a lot of time with his head buried in a book, in an effort to learn your language.

To be fair, he was getting rather good at it, especially good at pet names.

"Thank you for bringing me to meet your family, mi amor..." he chuckled deeply as your face went red, pressing a kiss to your hand.

You had just gotten out of the car, and you were grabbing the food when Yoongi decided to tease you.

You rolled your eyes, "Don't let my Abuela see you do that, or she'll throw her slipper at you" you tapped his nose as he chuckled.

He grabbed the rest of the food and headed into your family home, music was coming from somewhere.

You saw a couple of your younger cousins running around, being yelled at by your Tía María who was chasing after them.

You chuckled at them, leasing Yoongi to the kitchen and placing the food down, before your mama was hugging you close.

"Aye mama, I'm here now!" You comforted her as various other family members crowded you both.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was talking to your Abuela, she was complimenting his spanish skills as he was excitedly telling her what he practised.

Your family thought he was so endearing, and you were glad that he was accepted, even though you both had such different lives.

Your young cousins ran to you, hiding behind your legs, "Tía! it's so good to see you!" You hugged your Tía María as your cousins ran off giggling, now being repremanded by your abuelo.

Your mama eventually let you go, and you and Yoongi headed off to your guest room you were staying in for the couple weeks you would be there.

"Do you know where my phone is Yoongs?" You were searching through one of your bags, asking him where it was.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind, and you giggled as he buried his face into your neck, pressing kisses there.

You turned around in his arms, pressing a kiss to his chubby liddol cheek and smiling at him.

"Corazón..." he mumbled, making you gasp, burying your face into his neck as you blushed.

"I've been practicing just for you, mi princesa" you smacked his chest, non-stop giggles coming from you as he gummy smiled.

"You wanna nap with me for a while before dinner?" He flopped himself on the bed, opening his arms for you to join him.

You pretended to think before burying yourself into his arms, laying on his chest, and snuggling into him.

"Just a small nap amor, or they'll wonder what we're up to..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Ok so in this imagine you're mexican and taking Yoongi to meet your family, this was requested by someone and I worked closely with them to make sure everything is correct but if there are any cultural errors do let me know and I'll be sure to fix them right away!

I hope you enjoy this! It was quite the challenge to write about such a different yet beautiful culture, but I hope I did well ^^ Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books <3 backup acc: hoseokkphile