Jin - Embarrassed

You were sat on your bed just kinda chilling when Jin came out of the shower, with just a towel around his waist, his hair spiked up.

You choked, staring at him up and down with your mouth wide open.

Jin chuckled, pushing his hair back, "You'll catch flies with your mouth open like that" he said, closing your mouth with his finger.

You blushed and buried your head into the pillows as he laughed, changing into some joggers, sitting next to you and pulling you to sit up.

"I can't believe your still so shy around me" he laughed, looking at you blushing like a tomato. "Its not like we haven't seen eachother naked before" he said, wiggling his eyebrows and laughing.

You laughed too, sighing "But Jinnie, your so handsome and I just feel less beautiful around you because your body is so perfect and your legs and face are just wow and I-" You stopped rambling as you noticed Jin staring at you smiling slightly.

"aish-" You flopped over onto your back in embarrassment.

Jin chuckled slightly, hovering over you, loving seeing your blushing face with your hands covering yourself in embarrassment.

He moved your hands gently, kissing your nose as he grinned, "you're so cute when you blush over me Y/N" he said, laughing again as you groaned.

"Jiiiiiin" You giggled, pushing him off you as you tried to run away. He laughed wrapping his arms around you as he threw you back on the bed, going over you and kissing all over your face.

He saw you staring at his chest and toned abs, "baby, I know you think I'm sexy but I really think you should stop staring at me otherwise you would know you're practically naked for me right now"

Your mouth shot open as you looked at yourself and saw he was indeed right, you only had his button up shirt on and some panties, you hit his chest lightly as he laughed kissing you deeply as he rolled over so you were on top of him, wrapping his arms around your waist as yours went around his neck.

"I love you Princess" he said, kissing your neck "I love you too Jinnie" you said, your breath hitching at his hot mouth making love bites He flipped you both back over and continued kissing your neck, making sure you would never forget that night.