Jimin - Rain

You cursed yourself for not listening to your husband and taking an umbrella, but you really didn't think it would rain this hard.

When you went out in the morning it was bright and the forecast was only for light rain.

But oh how wrong it was.

Your clothes were soaked, and you could barely see now as you started to run the last few blocks home.

When you came through the front door you were wet through and shivering, your bag made a wet thwap sound as it hit the floor.

"I'll be fine, I just need to have a hot shower before I catch a cold..." you said to yourself, even though you could already feel your throat tickling and your nose running.

You crept to the bathroom with your wet clothes and shoes in hand, locking the door behind you.

You wrung out your clothes in the bathtub as much as you could, throwing them in the laundry basket and putting them on to wash after a scalding hot shower.

You thought you'd be fine after warming yourself up, snuggling up in your husbands hoodie and sweats, and hugging your son goodbye as he headed to his after school study group.

You settled down on the sofa, tissues in hand as you cursed yourself, you were already feeling sick and it had only been a few hours since you got in.

You prayed that Jimin wouldn't notice that you were sick when he came home from work.

"Hello my love..." a low voice came from behind you as Jimins hands wrapped around your neck from behind, kissing your cheek repeatedly.

You giggled as he put down his stuff and sat down next to you, snuggling into him.

"Hey Minie..." you mumbled, sniffling which made him tilt his head in confusion.

"Are you getting sick bubs?" He cupped your face so he could look at you properly, your nose was a bit red, your eyes puffy.

Although he knew you were sick, he smiled and kissed your nose, he thought you looked cute.

You straddled his lap, burying your face into his neck and huffing sadly.

He rubbed your back gently, "how did you get sick hmm? I seem to remember it was raining quite hard today..." he pretended to think, and you leant back to look at him disapprovingly.

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, I won't tease anymore, let's get you some medicine and some soup, do you want any tea?" He rambled on his list of cold cures as he attempted to get up.

You held onto him tighter, shaking your head and stuffing your face into his chest.

He smiled, settling back down and hugging you close to him, "alright my love..." he mumbled, nuzzling his face into your hair with a soft smile on his face.

"We can cuddle like this for a while..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I was really sick last week (again) and it's the end of the semester now so obviously I am doing all my assignments right a the last second, I have 2 exams next week!

Also did y'all see the Wattpad awards got announced. Remember how salty I was that I couldn't apply last year cuz my books wasn't finished? Well they made it so ongoing books can enter now! But wait! THERES NO FANFICTION CATEGORY THIS YEAR, SO SCREW ME I GUESS

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile